Zach Clayton

TigerProwl24

Did anybody else notice when Zach caught Joe Scott, #3 on Ole Miss, from behind on a speed sweep? It was amazing to see because it was almost 20 to 30 yards downfield, down the sideline. You have to absolutely love that effort and he deserves a mention for that. War Eagle

Yes I saw it.  Very impressive.

I want to throw another one in there.  On Washington's kick-off return, watch Corey Lemonier.  He doesn't throw a devastating block, but he does chase down a defender from behind that had a 5 yard head start to give him a little bump block.

The guy he chased down wasn't some slow poke either.  It was #23, a Sr cornerback for ole mrs.

I was there and saw it in person and was VERY impressed on that play.  I didn't think a guy that big could move that fast.  Zach had the angle on a faster RB, and essentially refused to be beaten.  He pulled him down at what I perceived was the last point he had a chance to stop him.  Otherwise, Scott would have gone much further...I suspect Zach knew this and was motivated even more by that knowledge.  War Eagle!!

Yes I saw it.  Very impressive.

I want to throw another one in there.  On Washington's kick-off return, watch Corey Lemonier.  He doesn't throw a devastating block, but he does chase down a defender from behind that had a 5 yard head start to give him a little bump block.

The guy he chased down wasn't some slow poke either.  It was #23, a Sr cornerback for ole mrs.

I saw that too from lemonier with washington gone next year I think we should have him and sanders back as return men nobody is going to want any part of that.  They would chase done the kicker each return just to hit him.

Archived