Good Article

The NCAA, SEC and whoever needs to nip this in the bud. Nip it, nip it, nip it.

If the BOMB that was dropped last night from all the wanna-be Walter Cronkite's, maybe if

the NCAA sees this as wrong maybe they will release a statement no later than Tuesday.  :dunno:

I think they need to do it today. It will be all over TV all day Sat. Whatever is said by all the sportscasters needs to be the truth. If no one stops it, the ugly speculations will continue, and damage Cam and Auburn even further. The NCAA can say "don't talk" but then they allow a kid to get raked over the coals and no one can stand up and tell the media to STOP SPREADING LIES? In 6-10-12 months, when they let someone speak,who's gonna care? Cam could possibly lose his Heisman, have to continue to endure a character assassination, and our recruiting will suffer.

Meyer opened the door, it's huge now, so let SOMEONE in a position of authority defend Cam and Auburn.

If Meyer is really responsible for this, his a** needs to be held accountable...in a big way,

Have I missed something.  How can anyone blame Meyer.  I heard that it was Mississippi State was the one who reported this.

I think they need to do it today. It will be all over TV all day Sat. Whatever is said by all the sportscasters needs to be the truth. If no one stops it, the ugly speculations will continue, and damage Cam and Auburn even further. The NCAA can say "don't talk" but then they allow a kid to get raked over the coals and no one can stand up and tell the media to STOP SPREADING LIES? In 6-10-12 months, when they let someone speak,who's gonna care? Cam could possibly lose his Heisman, have to continue to endure a character assassination, and our recruiting will suffer.

Meyer opened the door, it's huge now, so let SOMEONE in a position of authority defend Cam and Auburn.

This post is spot on! AU needs to stop the bleeding on this thing TODAY.

:believe:

Archived