Report alleging Cecil admitting to money discussions

MIGMAN

You could give me $200,000 in 1 dollar bills. (please do!) If I had 8 churches to absorb it you would never find it.

Im not saying anybody took anything.

Im saying 200k is not alot of money and would be too easy to hide.

I dont think anybody got or gave a dime for Cam.

I just wanna see the man on the field today.

WDE!

They will also investigate all parties and their associates.  It is also where the money came from, not just what happened to the cash.  And remember, these are not professional money launderers.  He is a roofer.  However, I'm sure it can be done.  I sincerely hope Cecil Newton did not take any money are realized this was a huge mistake and backed out.  The FBI does not play, they are the real deal. 

I disagree.  Hiding $200k would be incredibly difficult to hide from the FBI.  Now with homeland security.  Every financial transaction can be traced, and they will.  if it is there, it will be found.

Actually, while I'm not a proponent of this theory, I wouldn't think it would be all that difficult to mix it in with whatever offerings are given each Sunday for 8 churches. I mean think about spreading it out over six months, 26 weeks, that's a little more than an extra thousand for each church each week. It would be extremely difficult to prove where any of that money came from if it was given in cash.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remember Cecil Newton's curious statement when Cam signed with Auburn and the MSU staff and fans howled like crying dogs, "I won't allow my son to be a rented mule".  Cecil's statement was a message to Kenny Rogers, MSU, John Bond and whoever else was behind the attempt to buy off the Newtons.

Just remember Cecil Newton's curious statement when Cam signed with Auburn and the MSU staff and fans howled like crying dogs, "I won't allow my son to be a rented mule".  Cecil's statement was a message to Kenny Rogers, MSU, John Bond and whoever else was behind the attempt to buy off the Newtons.

I don't think that is what he was refering to.  That is an old expression that means people in the old days would work a rented mule a lot harder than they would one they actually owned or that they would treat a rented mule differently than they one they owned.  IMO he was telling them that Cam would be all they had and that he was not going to let them work him to death.  He knew AU would have more options on offense.

Archived