Quick Heisman Question

auburnandjagsfan

When were Heisman ballots due?  There has been so much talk about if this investigation had never occurred then this would be the most lopsided Heisman vote ever.  Wondering if the latest news has time to affect some voters to vote for Cam??

I am hoping they dont rule against him for technically being ineligible for amatuerism.  Or is that just a formality they had to do to clear him?  I think this will help Cam but who knows.

I am hoping they dont rule against him for technically being ineligible for amatuerism.  Or is that just a formality they had to do to clear him?  I think this will help Cam but who knows.

When a rule was broken... the school has to declare him ineligible, then appeal to the NCAA for reinstatement. 

They are due Sunday night following the SEC Championship game.  I don't think it was really going to matter.  A few folks weren't going to vote for him, but it's been pretty obvious the past couple of weeks that unless someone produced some real evidence of him cheating he was going to win by a landslide.

When a rule was broken... the school has to declare him ineligible, then appeal to the NCAA for reinstatement. 

Don't under estimate the the conditions under which this occurred.  The is huge.  A NCAA reinstatement is a BIG deal.  Oh boy. 

Don't under estimate the the conditions under which this occurred.  The is huge.  A NCAA reinstatement is a BIG deal.  Oh boy. 

If it were a big deal, ESPN would have gotten ahold of the story yesterday.

Cam wins easily, no doubt.

If it were a big deal, ESPN would have gotten ahold of the story yesterday.

Cam wins easily, no doubt.

I agree. I was unclear. 

I think this coming Monday

I caught a little of Finebaum's show a day or two ago and he said that all ballots are to be submitted by 4:00 CT (5:00 ET) on Monday and that they are to be submitted on line.  He said that he was ready to vote for Cam that day and a lady South Carolina fan called and asked why he wouldn't wait to see how Cam performed in the SECCG... Finebaum re-thought his earlier statement and said that he'd wait to cast his vote on Monday afternoon but nothing was going to change his vote for Cam.

Archived