Brock Lesnar leaving UFC?

TAYLORKEETON

I never said anybody gives a F...he is a pro mixed martial artist possibly leaving SOOO I thought id post this that he might be leaving to the MMA fans like me. So apparently your not a fan and Dont give a F***.

Dont sweat it TK.Brocks got one more fight left on his conract.NOWAY will Dana let Brock go to the WWE for the next WM,even if its just an apperance and not match.

i want Alistair Overeem in the UFC!

Dont sweat it TK.Brocks got one more fight left on his conract.NOWAY will Dana let Brock go to the WWE for the next WM,even if its just an apperance and not match.

Overeem VS Cain...now theres a main event..Or Overeem vs DoSantos..Lots of good fights for Alistair in the UFC.

Overeem VS Cain...now theres a main event..Or Overeem vs DoSantos..Lots of good fights for Alistair in the UFC.

He is kinda sorta like a bigger Anderson Silva, he likes to use the knees in the clinch like Anderson.

• 2 weeks later...

Never happen in my opinion for Overeem.  There is just too much quality HW's in the UFC for him.  I'm not saying that he's not a good fighter, but it looks like that he dodges the top guys not in the UFC.

Archived