Tim Hawthorn

Budapesttiger

I'm thinking Coach and his better half would rather that unflattering pic disappear. 

No question. 

I like it and think its funny.  :cool:

Some bama fans I know do too.

It is called having a sense of humor.

So then post unflattering pics of yourself instead...in the name of humor, of course.

By unflattering do you mean when I was younger? I just don't see your point. I guess that would depend on what YOU considered unflattering. It is a pointless picture of his youth. Big deal, it is what it is. By being a public figure, sometimes these types of things occur.

The car accident that Tim was in, that took the life of his a friend, right before his 07 season did not help him.

Tim' North Alabama Stats

Tim was 2nd in receiving (1st had 19 more yards and 2 more TD) with Tim Hawthorne        Rec  33  yards 534  ypc 16.2   TD 3  long 50  avg 41.1

This^^^

There was a reason EVERYONE in the country wanted Tim. He had a big string of bad luck, and I agree about Greg Knox. No coach did less with more talent, besides maybe Mark Richt.

I'm thinking Coach and his better half would rather that unflattering pic disappear. 

No question. 

I like it and think its funny.  :cool:

Some bama fans I know do too.

It is called having a sense of humor.

So then post unflattering pics of yourself instead...in the name of humor, of course.

By unflattering do you mean when I was younger? I just don't see your point. I guess that would depend on what YOU considered unflattering. It is a pointless picture of his youth. Big deal, it is what it is. By being a public figure, sometimes these types of things occur.

Yes, obviously you don't get it.  :-\

i cant figure out what in this pic says coach was young and stupid.  i have not seen anyone wearing a life preserver like that in a while. but the copenhagen cap takes the cake.

Enough with the back and forth.  I think you both appreciate the other's perspective, now move along...back to the thread topic please.  Thank you

I wish all of you would get rid of you big damn signature pics. It's annoying.

Sorry Herk.

LOL, I turned off sig pics months ago and have never regretted it.

Although I occasionally have no idea what people are talking about -- like now.

Sorry Herk.

I'm feeling you there, there have been a few posts today hijacked by what I can only guess is a bunch of lines from a movie that I sadly haven't seen. I keep thinking that maybe there's carbon dioxide in my office and I'm just getting really high, glad that doesn't seem to be the case because I have no clue what's going on :P

Sorry Herk.

You can turn them off so you can't view them?? if so, I'm a moe-ron for not doing this!

Sorry Herk.

You can turn them off so you can't view them?? if so, I'm a moe-ron for not doing this!

Crap!  I just found the option under profiles...ahhhhhh annoyances be gone!!

Sorry Herk.

Profile -> Look and Layout Preferences -> Don't show stuff

Sooo useful when you browse on our phone...especially when people put up moving jpgs :P.

Sorry Herk.

Crap!  I just found the option under profiles...ahhhhhh annoyances be gone!!

Hah, that's how I felt the first time I realized I could click the "New" button on each thread too  :thumbsup:

Sorry Herk.

Yea me too  :)

Sorry Herk.

Sorry about that. I've tried making it smaller but it won't let me for some reason. I might just take it off, if it is annoying.

I'm feeling you there, there have been a few posts today hijacked by what I can only guess is a bunch of lines from a movie that I sadly haven't seen. I keep thinking that maybe there's carbon dioxide in my office and I'm just getting really high, glad that doesn't seem to be the case because I have no clue what's going on :P

AUSWEN - the lines are from the movie Oh Brother Where Art Thou

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0190590/

Great Coen brothers' film. Worth a watch.

His committment was the most excited I was since the committing of Anthony Mix.  Unfortunate that they met similar fates. 

I don't get why you're using a goofy picture of CGC on your posts.  yes, it's a silly pic of his days in college.  We all do things we wouldn't want on the cover of a magazine, but really..THIS is how you want him represented? 

Are you sure that's not Marty McFly? I'm digging the hairdo on the girl on the left- I miss the eighties, hair bands, Bo, hanging out in the woods at the Fall Woodser. 

Archived