predict this years win total

95tgr4life

I think our first game vs. Utah State will we win, but our second game against Miss State will not be easy. MSU is bring back lots of it's starters and MSU will be a huge test for our 2011 team, I hope we can get the win. That is far as I am going to guess, too early to tell, will know more after the spring game. I am very excited for the 2011 season.

I think our first game vs. Utah State will we win, but our second game against Miss State will not be easy. MSU is bring back lots of it's starters and MSU will be a huge test for our 2011 team, I hope we can get the win. That is far as I am going to guess, too early to tell, will know more after the spring game. I am very excited for the 2011 season.

what the heck were talking about basketball.....i say 10 wins

DUH... got it now...

just trying to be realistic, and I don't ever assume we will win any game. If you get over confident or overlook a team that is when you get beat.

lol, basketball. We're talking about basketball....basketball?

Anyway, I think we could get to 10-11, but you never know with the up and down play we've been having.

DUH... got it now...

That is too funny! Happens to the best of us Nova! WDE.

I say we win 6 or possibly 7 of the rest of our regular season games, (UT or UGA, MISS (2), Vandy or Bama, ARK, LSU, and possible win against State). I also say that if things go are way and we win 1 game (more would be even better :) ) in the SEC tourney we could make a potential case for an NIT bid with a 15-15 .500 record at the end of the regular season.

*This ALL completely depends on the play of Chubb, Armstrong, and our offense as a whole. More specifically are ability to get the ball in the paint and make some layups, hook shots (Chubb), and short jump shots. Obviously we had a lot of success with that @ USC Saturday which was great/relieving to see, but after following this team the whole season so far I could see us go ice cold again. CASE AND POINT: 0-22 to start the 2nd half @ARK.

*I don't see many problems with the defense we've been playing lately. It seems to be working well, probably because CTB has been focusing mainly on defense in recent practices instead of offense because he knows the problem can't really be fixed (lack of talent).

-What're y'alls thoughts?

WDE!!

I am now going out on a limb a predicting 13 wins.  I think we shock UT, sweep Ole Miss, Ark, and LSU.  What say you? :thumbsup:

12 sounds good to me... although... these guys do play hard... they can win a few more.

Guest jojo1515

let's see, we have 8 now right.....so I am gonna guess 9.. I have faith in Auburn but very little in THIS years bball program.  Hope next year I see the "great" coach every says we have  :wedance:

My original guess of 13 is still in play!  We are at 9 wins with a game against LSU, 2 against Ole Miss, and one with Ark.  We still have a chance to post a number that I never thought we would achieve at the beginning of the season! :believe:

Archived