Arkansas Series

We need to take 2 of 3 from these guys.  They have a solid record, but have not played anybody to date, so its hard to know what to expect.  Just a cursory glance at statistics says their pitching should be a little better than ours, they have a 3.27 team ERA compared to our 4.26 and they seem to have 1 solid starter and 1 closer.  Our hitting should be a little better, our team slugging is .450 compared to their .441.  Of course statistics can be misleading when comparing two teams with pretty different schedules.  Anyone have any more insight or expectations?

Auburn has been well tested playing ranked teams in Virginia, College of Charleston, and Arizona State.  With Auburn being at home I would give us the edge..  Taking 2 of 3 would be great. But first let's beat bammer!

We need to take 2 of 3 from these guys.  They have a solid record, but have not played anybody to date, so its hard to know what to expect.  Just a cursory glance at statistics says their pitching should be a little better than ours, they have a 3.27 team ERA compared to our 4.26 and they seem to have 1 solid starter and 1 closer.  Our hitting should be a little better, our team slugging is .450 compared to their .441.  Of course statistics can be misleading when comparing two teams with pretty different schedules.  Anyone have any more insight or expectations?

i might be down

Auburn has been well tested playing ranked teams in Virginia, College of Charleston, and Arizona State.  With Auburn being at home I would give us the edge..  Taking 2 of 3 would be great. But first let's beat bammer!

To contnue this after the bama game tonight. We have played one of the toughest schedules in the country and are 12-5 now. That`s not bad considering what all we lost from last year. If we keep improving and don`t lose anyone else injury wise, we have a chance to be a good ballteam by seasons end. We pitched and played really well in the field tonight. I just hope that continues.

WDE

Just a little fyi. I'm going to try to do a write-up of the team since SEC play is about to begin. I'll try to have it out tomorrow but no guarantees. I've been sick all week (and spring break week too. It blows), but I'm starting to feel better. Be on the lookout

Just a little fyi. I'm going to try to do a write-up of the team since SEC play is about to begin. I'll try to have it out tomorrow but no guarantees. I've been sick all week (and spring break week too. It blows), but I'm starting to feel better. Be on the lookout

Look forward to it fish

I believe someone said you didn't provide score updates enough which is laughable because I've been to about 10 games this year, and the last thing I would want to do is be on my phone the whole time, so you have my support. But I say this to tell those people that auburntigers.com is having a live-stream of all the games this weekend for Arkansas series on their website. So everyone that has an internet connection will be able to watch the games if you can make it. I'll be in attendance at the game though. Here's to getting pumped for this series. I'm ready to dominate Friday night

I believe someone said you didn't provide score updates enough which is laughable because I've been to about 10 games this year, and the last thing I would want to do is be on my phone the whole time, so you have my support. But I say this to tell those people that auburntigers.com is having a live-stream of all the games this weekend for Arkansas series on their website. So everyone that has an internet connection will be able to watch the games if you can make it. I'll be in attendance at the game though. Here's to getting pumped for this series. I'm ready to dominate Friday night

Thanks for the info! I won't be able to travel down to the Plains, so it's great to know I can watch it online. Gametracker is better than nothing but...mostly it stinks.

Thanks for the info! I won't be able to travel down to the Plains, so it's great to know I can watch it online. Gametracker is better than nothing but...mostly it stinks.

Agreed. Gametracker is too frustrating for me, I get too antsy

Agreed. Gametracker is too frustrating for me, I get too antsy

same, I would rather just catch updates on here.

Archived