Auburn vs. Arkansas RUBBER GAME

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all are very welcome! Hope I didn't confuse you guys. I know I had lots of updates in 1 single post but that's how crazy this game really was. Huge win though, especially after the way we lost on Friday. It would have been tough to lose 2 gut wrenching games like this. Anyways, WAR EAGLE and, again, you guys are very welcome!

We can sweep state! WDE.

We can, but they made a very impressive comeback today against Vanderbilt in Nashville. They were shut out on Friday and Saturday though so it's kinda hard to get a read on them after today's 9 runs they scored. Vandy and Florida should have a hard fought race down to the very last weekend to determine who wins the East.

Great weekend for Auburn baseball!! Can't complain win you take the opening series

I know this doesn't exactly belong on this board, but it was a great weekend for Auburn on both diamonds. The softball team swept South Carolina on a walk-off homerun!

I think if we play solid we win the series easy. If we play really good we sweep them!

I agree with you. Hopefully Luckie can get us off on the right foot. I think Irvin and, of course, Varnadore are legit SEC pitchers. If we can find that consistent 3rd guy, we can be REALLY FREAKING good. I know we have Luckie and all, but something about him scares me a little, but that is simply my opinion

Great series win against a good team.  Good to see Patterson and Simpson have decent weekends.  I like Simpson in the 9 hole.  I think Coach P might give Morris a start next friday night.  Taking 2 of 3 would be great against state.  Vanderbilt at home then Kentucky are both winnable series.  Ideally I'd like to win all these series, maybe even sweep one.

Tigerbelle:

Vandy's gonna be a tough series. They have great pitching. They've had 3 shutout games so far.

^^^THIS^^^ Vandy has a very good baseball team. They are better than Arkansas in my opinion. There are no easy series in the SEC.

Tigerbelle:

Vandy's gonna be a tough series. They have great pitching. They've had 3 shutout games so far.

^^^THIS^^^ Vandy has a very good baseball team. They are better than Arkansas in my opinion. There are no easy series in the SEC.

They are better. I think they have the stuff to get to Omaha.

Archived