Don't look now!

Don't look now Auburn Family, but none other than Mr. Jake Drum will be joining our football team as a walk-on this year.  I figured I'd let ya'll know over here on the basketball boards with him being such a popular guy on the roundball team.  WDE!!!

:laugh: I have a feeling J-Drum is going to become the next Wade Christopher

IMPOSSIBLE THEIR IS ONLY ONE WADE CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!!! I REPEAT ONLY ONE WADE...IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH

IMPOSSIBLE THEIR IS ONLY ONE WADE CHRISTOPHER!!!!!!!! I REPEAT ONLY ONE WADE...IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH

True.... True that golf BUT if there's anyone that can come ANYWHERE close to the one and only Wade Christopher.

True.... True that golf BUT if there's anyone that can come ANYWHERE close to the one and only Wade Christopher.

NO ABSOLUTELY NO. NO ONE CAN COME CLOSE.

:-[ .....k.

:-[ .....k.

Yeah, sorry Westie, but Wade Christopher is legend. You can't replace a legend. ;)

been following au football since graduating in 1957. but....who is wade christopher. i this an in house joke?

It all started here I believe 57. Next thing you know BOOM we have a legend on our hands. And welcome to AE and post often. You should check out "the oldest member" thread in General Chat.

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/display.aspx?sp=17681830&s=2&p=17681211#17681830

Archived