Auburn vs Kentucky Game 3

Lets keep the tradition going, me starting the game thread and Auburn winning big.

John Luke Jacobs on the mound today for the tigers.  Bullpen is almost completely in tact, everyone should be ready to go with the exception of Blatt and Luckie.

Auburn's scored 27 runs this weekend, lets keep the bats going.

Auburn is using the same lineup as yesterday

1  Andrews LF

2  Fradejas RF

3  McElroy SS

4  Gamache DH

5  Caldwell C

6  Gilmer 3B

7  Patterson 1B

8  Simpson CF

9  Hargett 2B

Pitching Matchup

Aub.  John Luke Jacobs Jr.  1-2  2.55 ERA

Ken.  Taylor Rogers  So.  2-3  5.05 ERA

Yes he was out. He tagged him on the rear end. And the idiot commentator was trying to blame it on how he received the ball at 3rd. They never said a word about the tag. I wonder if they are part of the bammer media too?!? Kidding....

Jacobs works out of that jam. 

2-0 after 1

Could've been a lot worse, they were making Jacobs work as they UK hitters are working the count, the UK radio guys are saying he's leaving the ball up. 2-0 is manageable, 4-0 would've changed the complexion of the game, good job of getting out of that John.

Gamache 2B

Caldwell FO 7

Gilmer FO 8

Patterson 1B rbi

Simpson FO 9

Hitting a lot of fly balls, but the winds not blowing out like it was last night.  2 of those might've been HRs last night according to the UK radio guys.

Jacobs gets through the 5th.  He's at around 93 pitches so I think that might be it for him.  Pitched a great game for us.  Now its up to the bullpen and the bats, I think Hendrix, Ortman, and Wallen will be the most likely guys we go too.

Archived