SEC Tournament Auburn vs USC

Auburn needs a similar small ball approach that Alabama had this morning vs Arkansas.  Be scrappy, beat out some infield singles, bunt guys over.  Alabama had 3 runs on the board before an extra base hit.

For those with Comcast cable, the SEC tourney is being shown on CSS.

MSU leads UF 3-2 top of 6 for those interested.

Oh yeah, we got Blakely after all.  :yay: 

Some hard hit balls by SC but that is OK.  If we stay aggressive at the plate, make contact and don't get behind in the count, we may be alright. 

Going to the bottom of the 7th still 7-3.  We cant seem to string any hits together.  It's really hot out here too.

Absolute must win tomorrow.

This was the third time I have watched us on tv this year. Everybody who has read any of my posts knows I am a huge Coach Paw fan. Nothing has changed. I know the players are trying their hardest. After watching three games I have come to the realization we don't have two SEC calliber pitchers on our staff. We must recruit some arms in here. I was watching the game on CSS. The announcers were talking about how there were a lot less dingers with this new bat. They said 11 of the SEC's schools team ERA's were down this year. 11 out of the 12. Guess who's ERA was higher this year than last year? We need some quality arms in the worst way. You can't have to go out and score 8+ runs every single game and have a good season.

Final? What was score? Tell me auburn batted around with 9 hr singles to win.

With the new bats this season every team in the SEC has a lower ERA except guess who??  Yeah, that's right, Auburn is the only Pitching Staff in the SEC that did not lower their ERA from last season.  I hope Coach is recruiting some pitching from Junior College.   

Archived