GA v LSU

PCAuburnRunner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does most everyone think it's in Auburn's best interest for UGA to win??

I can give you several reason's why it's not

1)We beat the toughest team in the west(LSU) beside's ourselves and we won't have to play them again.

2)The Dawgs are ahead of us in the polls...we want to move UP right?

3)The Dawgs are our SECOND worst enemy...not LSU.

4)We beat LSU and if they beat UGA that will only make us look better.

5)Do you really want to play the Dawgs in the SEC championship with their obivious home field advantage?Playing two rivial games back to back is enough three in a row is terrible.I hope FLA. win's the east so we can say we played everyone in the SEC that mattered and won.

So :lsu: 23 :uga: 17

LSU vs. UGA

Im hoping LSU wins this one. But  really I think UGA comes away with a W.

106646[/snapback]

Auburn needs UGAly to win. Plain and simple. I don't know if they can though. I don't care how the outcome of that game makes Auburn look. What matters is win/loss. We need to win the West and then take care of ourselves. I am not, at this point, wanting to "hold our own destiny in our hands".We need a 3 game cushion and that will only happen if LSWho looses tomorrow. (Meaning we would have to lose three games for LSW to pass us). I will not be surprised if CTT fails to have us ready to play tomorrow night, he is due for a big screw-up game. HOWEVER, I hope this does not occur and this is our year to win big. So, every time a West teams loses right now, it gets us closer to winning the division. Division.

What a weak, sad argument.

PS....its pretty late...you have homeroom in several hours  :P   :D

106537[/snapback]

Who's arguing? I just said I don't care how much better Georgia's QB is as long as we get a win. I'm so stupid, I shouldn't even speak. :rolleyes:

I believe LSU will win this game in another tough hard fought game. This game features two outstanding defenses, two of the best coaches in the SEC, and two average offenses. I bet Saban throws everything at Greene, bc we cannot let him sit in the pocket and get comfortable. We can stop there running game, we have already faced the best running team in the SEC (you guys) and we outrushed you (for all the good it did) and we can concentrate on stopping Greene. I hope that Randall/Russell plays as good as they did last week, but we are not facing a D1AA defense this week either. All in all this will be another great SEC weekend with LSU/Ga, Florida/Ark and Auburn/UT.

P.S.

If it comes down to field goal kicking we are screwed.

106598[/snapback]

WRONG!

If we win our luck should be out?

Huh?

105958[/snapback]

Of course I am an idiot, just ask Al and Tex. ;)

Congrats :uga: .

Archived