Hey Mods, any visitors this weekend?

AUnCullman

Another BIG-TIME WR prospect named Kwinton Smith, a 6-foot-4, 200 lb guy from Dillon HS in Dillon, SC and also his teammate, a 2013 OL named D.J. Park, who at 6-foot-6, 305 lbs is already one of the TOP OL prospects in the country for next year!  :)

Possibly some others two, but that's all I know for now.

:we:

Any chance we can snag them dj?

Doubt it. Smith may not even have a "committable offer" right now. He's an interesting prospect that the staff is keeping an eye on, but he probably won't commit anywhere until he takes all his visits. Smith and his teammates Park and another BIG OL 2013 teammate of theirs, Center Bryce King, first visited USCe yesterday morning, then traveled down and visited Auburn last night and this morning, and now they're off to visit LSU today, and will hit up bama on the way back home tomorrow! Talk about a "whirlwind tour"!  :o

I think they're just getting an initial base idea of what each school has to offer and giving themselves something to compare them to one another. Not a bad idea really.

I noticed that Smith doesn't have an offer from S. Carolina(at least rivals is not showing one currently). Sometimes I see red flags when the home state school doesn't offer. Clemson has though, but they offer everybody under the sun. So if i'm reading thing right, he can't commit to two of his current top 5. No committable offer from AU and no offer at all from bama. Still he has a pretty impressive list.

I noticed that Smith doesn't have an offer from S. Carolina(at least rivals is not showing one currently). Sometimes I see red flags when the home state school doesn't offer. Clemson has though, but they offer everybody under the sun. So if i'm reading thing right, he can't commit to two of his current top 5. No committable offer from AU and no offer at all from bama. Still he has a pretty impressive list.

Smith has said all along that he wants to go somewhere away from home, so I gues USCe is just not wasting their time with an offer.  :dunno:

Smith has said all along that he wants to go somewhere away from home, so I gues USCe is just not wasting their time with an offer.  :dunno:

Gotcha!

• 1 month later...

I guess he doesn't want to leave home after all.  Kwinton comitted to USCe.

If they find a QB to get him the ball, he may be a good one.

Archived