Jeff Fisher-Auburn Football

aupops2

In his first media interview on local NBC affiliate, he was asked about his future; was he going to do NFL games for network TV, or did he plan on coaching this year?  His response; I am not going to do anything that keeps me from watching Auburn football!!!  His daughter just graduated, and, of course, son Trent is on the scout team as a walk-on!!  From Nashville,  I love it!!!  War Eagle, Coach!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should help with Barmblett and Stan on the radio some. Just guest appearances and what not on gamedays would be awesome!

I like it!!  :thumbsup:

He should help with Barmblett and Stan on the radio some. Just guest appearances and what not on gamedays would be awesome!

Man, oh man.  That's what you call cleaning house !

WDE !!!

• 6 months later...

In his first media interview on local NBC affiliate, he was asked about his future; was he going to do NFL games for network TV, or did he plan on coaching this year?  His response; I am not going to do anything that keeps me from watching Auburn football!!!  His daughter just graduated, and, of course, son Trent is on the scout team as a walk-on!!  From Nashville,  I love it!!!  War Eagle, Coach!!

I know he can get more involved be our d coordinator

I was thinking the same thing. That would allow him to watch all the Auburn football he wants.  :party:

War eagle!

I for one would love to have Mr. Fisher as a coordinator/assistant HC. This would be a tremendous hire no doubt. Yes, it would cost over 1 million to hire him, but it would be money well spent.  I believe we need to strike gold with finding our new coordinators.

Come on everyone. Get Real. The NFL analysts all have Jeff Fisher as an NFL Head Coach next year. DC at Auburn is not anything he has an interest in. He is a great guy and a great coach; and we are glad he likes AU, but he will never coach at AU.

Come on everyone. Get Real. The NFL analysts all have Jeff Fisher as an NFL Head Coach next year. DC at Auburn is not anything he has an interest in. He is a great guy and a great coach; and we are glad he likes AU, but he will never coach at AU.

But an NFL HC job would probably keep him from watching Auburn Football.  :dunno:

i think its him,based on a tidbit here and a crumb there....jeff fisher as DC

For real? Based on stuff like twitter/Facebook/message board rumors or by personal sources of yours?

Archived