Tavon Rooks

Autiger4lyfe

Looks like he has no offers

I noticed that too... Kind of weird for a projected 4-star juco player with his size

Baggage? then again CGC and Co would not recruit him at all if they had any reason to believe it would not work out...

He has a handful of offers including one from AU and he says the good guys are on top. Loves Coach Grimes. Will make a decision after his visits and will graduate in December.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NC1406

J Hokanson is reporting that Rooks is set to announce next week after visiting the Plains this weekend.  Looks like we might be getting a 4 star JUCO OL soon.

Just curious, but where can I find him rated/evaluated by any site? I'm coming up empty.

Profile coming....

Just curious, but where can I find him rated/evaluated by any site? I'm coming up empty.

The recruiting sites have not evaluated jucos yet but DJ will have a great profile. for him.

:tdau:            Has anyone seen the exact day set for rooks to announce his commitment. Its reported it will be this week after his visit last weekend. DJ could you update us or anyone with any info

:tdau:             Has anyone seen the exact day set for rooks to announce his commitment. Its reported it will be this week after his visit last weekend. DJ could you update us or anyone with any info

He is committing Saturday.

Their saying on SportsCall the staff isn't recruiting him anymore.

Well if that is true wonder what caused that to happen seemed like a done deal a week ago?

I had concerns about his weight as well. I didn't know if listed weight was correct but with his age and current weight(listed) I wasn't sure if he could put on the right amount of weight to be a tackle in this league. Best of luck to him though.

Archived