Bamers thinking big story coming in Aug is about the Barn.

wdeexit310

Yep..... " there is nothing concrete on AU " ...

But, then Cecil/Cam Newton, the AU Admin., the SEC Pres., and the NCAA Pres. have all clearly said that Cam was eligible and that the "investigation" had uncovered nothing... (rumor is that a UN proclamation is in the works, but I don't think that will help)...

Some people haven't learned that God gave us 2-ears and only 1-mouth for a reason...

Many people won't listen, period.... should be listening at least 2-times as much as we speak...

Reading a couple of articles where all the bammers are pretty sure the Yahoo story coming in Aug is about Auburn.

I believe it will be them that will have the egg on their faces..  I believe they would sell their souls to see Auburn

burn, no wait! they have allready done that.  (see Nick Saban idol worshipping)

Yep, the updykes remind me of these two guys trying to get dem Duke boys. Harv does look like Boss Hogg.

Dukes-Of-Hazzard-Rosco-Boss-Hogg.jpg

When talk of the articles first came out a month ago or so, didn't the guy directly say that AU was not the topic of the article? 

Charles Robinson of Yahoo! Sports covered the Cam Newton controversy and posted two stories about it... pre and post reinstatement.  From what I could tell, he did a good job of keeping his facts straight and seemed satisfied with it.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=cr-newtonnext11110

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=cr-newton120110

If you can stomach it, listen to finebaum...he is the bammer mouth piece, right alongside XXX.  If the conspiracy stories aimed at Auburn come out more and more each week, until the "10" story hits...as Coach Trooper said, "A hit dawg hollers."  So, yeah, it's going to be SPuat and it could get very ugly...for them.

If you can stomach it, listen to finebaum...he is the bammer mouth piece, right alongside XXX.  If the conspiracy stories aimed at Auburn come out more and more each week, until the "10" story hits...as Coach Trooper said, "A hit dawg hollers."  So, yeah, it's going to be SPuat and it could get very ugly...for them.

I hope you are right. It will be precious watching it unfold.

Precious? You're wearing a pink shirt aren't you? :tease:

Sorry, but I can't stomach it.

Hope you're right though.

The BM Syndrome takes its toll in many ways... yet another example... :bow:;D:bow:

Negative sir, no pink for me!  :tease: And as for you Walker, you need to get on twitter and help me argue with these idiot bammers from Auburngate. I really stirred em up this morning!  :laugh:

Negative sir, no pink for me!  :tease: And as for you Walker, you need to get on twitter and help me argue with these idiot bammers from Auburngate. I really stirred em up this morning!  :laugh:

That bunch is clueless... every time that i have been concerned that there was really something tangible out there that would hurt AU, I have gone to that site...

Always left there with the realization that they have absolutely no proof of anything, anywhere, anyhow,...

= their foolishness/false hopes, encourage me every time...

However on their side, the danger they are in is that it is much more serious to believe a lie, than it is to tell one... and those who harbor bitterness/hate will eventually pay a dear, personal price....

***I know some of their posters are lurkers here, and this is for your benefit...

;)

Archived