Bamers thinking big story coming in Aug is about the Barn.

wdeexit310

Reading a couple of articles where all the bammers are pretty sure the Yahoo story coming in Aug is about Auburn.

I believe it will be them that will have the egg on their faces..  I believe they would sell their souls to see Auburn

burn, no wait! they have allready done that.  (see Nick Saban idol worshipping)

I've heard lots of guessing based on it being described as a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

One position is it is a big name team that is already on probation and subject to the death penalty-- Bama and USCw.

Another is one of these five-- Texas, OU, FL, Bama, LSU.

Another is a recent BCS Champ-- Auburn, Bama, FL, LSU.

Of course there are other suspects with known NCAA troubles-- Tenn, NC, USCe, USCw.

My favorite is Lane Kiffin getting both USCw and Tenn put on probation at the same time.

There are a lot of possibilities out there and it likely boils down to who turned in real evidence to Charles Robinson at Yahoo! Sports.  He says he gets tons of leads by not many with proof.

I've heard several times that the August story from Yahoo is actually about harvey U. We will see if anything comes of it at all. By saying (hoping) it is about AU, it is just anothey way for them to ease the pain and try to get through the day.

I do know the harveys are in full MELTDOWN  mode trying to deal with the pain from Nov 26 2010 and the fact that AU won the NC and then seeing the writing on the wall that is AU's recruiting. I spent the last 2 days with 2 harveys and they are nice guys but when I would throw a gig in them about all the above their demeanor changed toward almost angry. One of them even admitted that Nov 26 2010 hurt like nothing before.

Bammer fans say it's Auburn... Auburn fans say it's the Bammers... never ending cycle.

Let me break the cycle... It'll be UAB.

I'm calling Furman. Those damn Paladins have had it too good for way too long!

im gonna say appy state, michigan fans are still pissed about losing them, maybe , all of the appalachian state team was on steriods :-X

Nope.  I'm sure it's Slippery Rock!

:wareagle:

im gonna say appy state, michigan fans are still pissed about losing them, maybe , all of the appalachian state team was on steriods :-X

The Appy State game started UM on their downward plunge and they haven't recovered till yet. I wish it was Ohio State; I despise those Nuts!

Try living in C'bus, OH.  The worst (see majority) of tOSU fans make the worst gumps seem classy.  Four years of living in Columbus made me a Michigan fan...or anyone playing tOSU.  I'm placing my bets on Texas being the next nailed by yahoo

sports. 

:believe:

Paldin Paladin where do you roam?  Far far from home

They have to be cheating.  They have come into Alabama and stolen many players who should have stayed in state at Samford, Jax State, or even UAB, Troy or South Alabama.  :laugh:  ;)

They have to be cheating.  They have come into Alabama and stolen many players who should have stayed in state at Samford, Jax State, or even UAB, Troy or South Alabama.   :laugh:   ;)

ah hell if furman can be a suspect lets throw vandy in there, i never have liked them smart cheating dores

Try living in C'bus, OH.  The worst (see majority) of tOSU fans make the worst gumps seem classy.  Four years of living in Columbus made me a Michigan fan...or anyone playing tOSU.  I'm placing my bets on Texas being the next nailed by yahoo

sports. 

I live in Columbus and Buckeye fans aren't even close to Bammers.

sports. 

I lived in Ohio for a while. Yes, some of them are absolute bammer clones

I've heard lots of guessing based on it being described as a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

One position is it is a big name team that is already on probation and subject to the death penalty-- Bama and USCw.

Another is one of these five-- Texas, OU, FL, Bama, LSU.

Another is a recent BCS Champ-- Auburn, Bama, FL, LSU.

Of course there are other suspects with known NCAA troubles-- Tenn, NC, USCe, USCw. (could add bama here, too)

My favorite is Lane Kiffin getting both USCw and Tenn put on probation at the same time.

There are a lot of possibilities out there and it likely boils down to who turned in real evidence to Charles Robinson at Yahoo! Sports.  He says he gets tons of leads by not many with proof.

Hmm... starting to see a common denominator among all of the various groups that may or may not be under the gun...

sports. 

I lived in Ohio for a while. Yes, some of them are absolute bammer clones

To be fair, we've got some real idiots in the Auburn fanbase too.  Every team has the fringe elements foaming at the mouth.  Comparing the time I've spent in Columbus and the time I spent in Bammerham, Bammers take the complete jerkwad award.

Opinions my friend. I don't disagree that all fanbases have jumpers and if they don't jump, they should be pushed, BUT, tOSU ranks right on up there.

Oh yeah, they've got some real loonies in that fan base but I haven't been spit on by a Buckeye fan...

I didn't get spit on, because he wouldn't have lived through it, but while in Kroger wearing an AU sweatshirt, I got into a "discussion" about how redneck Auburn was and this was said by someone who had 2 teeth and one of them was borrowed. osu has it's fair share of fools.

Maybe the toothless nation should take note of the fact that they have been on probation for most of the last 17 years, and are still committing violations at a breakneck pace:

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/07/alabama_revises_its_ncaa_secon.html

Seriously, how anyone can look at what happened with Julio & Ingram, then with Jerrel Harris, and then with Calloway (and what seems to be going on with Brown) and not call that a network of bag men is astounding.

I didn't get spit on, because he wouldn't have lived through it, but while in Kroger wearing an AU sweatshirt, I got into a "discussion" about how redneck Auburn was and this was said by someone who had 2 teeth and one of them was borrowed. osu has it's fair share of fools.

I'm not disputing that.

When talk of the articles first came out a month ago or so, didn't the guy directly say that AU was not the topic of the article? 

Archived