Grimes and the O-Line...

auburntiger77

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1244403

It's a challenge most offensive line coach doesn't face once in a career.

Grimes will have one of the more difficult challenges in the country as he replaces four multi-year starters from a national championship team. This will be Grimes' second.....

We are going into our third year so some of the guys, even though they haven't played a lot, have been around our offense, understand what I expect, they have been trained up in the techniques that we are going to use for the last two-and-a-half years," said Grimes. "They have experience within the system so they know what we are talking about.".......

Coleman continues battle: Former five-star offensive tackle Shon Coleman continues chemotherapy treatment after being diagnosed last year with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Coleman, who will redshirt this season, is in the third and final phase of the treatment. He plans to be ready to play in 2012.

Grimes on Shon Coleman: "He's working hard, getting in better shape. Hopefully, if he can continue on track, he will be in great shape a year from now. We are just telling him to keep up with his treatments, stay in shape, and he has done that and is also doing a nice job in school. It's just great to see him around here everyday working hard."

I have a feeling Shon Coleman will succeed and by the time he heads to the NFL, I would love to retain the rights to his story.

Archived