Calloway saying he will be at Ua wed !

wdeexit310

So, I will be the facebook stalker this morning.....he says he is there.

Brent Cameron Calloway

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Rtr!!

8 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · LikeUnlike ·

Well, good for him.  Will the SHTF soon? 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brent Cameron Calloway

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Rtr!!

Him showing up and taking part could be the best thing to happen to them. They may need someone to take TR's place before they need someone to take BC's place. :zapbama:

http://www.rolltide.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/alab-m-footbl-mtt.html

He was not on the official roster.  Of course they could have processed someone to make room.

Duron Carter is not on that roster either but there's been several articles about him being there.

Also, that roster is missing Danny Woodson, Marvin Shinn, Bradley Sylve and others.

They probably have to be registered and enrolled in school to be on the official roster.  IDK.   :dunno:

Our roster was updated on the first day of practice.  Today is their first day.

Putting this here because I'm not starting another PewAT thread.

Duron Carter still has eligibility issues.  He isn't on the roster yet and cannot practice with the team.

Danny Woodson Jr is not in Turdsalooser yet.  He has academic issues also.  He could be cleared soon. 

FWIW.

Putting this here because I'm not starting another PewAT thread.

Duron Carter still has eligibility issues.  He isn't on the roster yet and cannot practice with the team.

Danny Woodson Jr is not in Turdsalooser yet.  He has academic issues also.  He could be cleared soon. 

FWIW.

Carter did go to JUCO because of academic issues originally. They really need him there.

I think Woodson's issues aren't academic, I think if everyone else qualifies he greyshirts, if someone like Carter is not cleared, then he shows up.

Brent Cameron Calloway

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Rtr!!

Him showing up and taking part could be the best thing to happen to them. They may need someone to take TR's place before they need someone to take BC's place. :zapbama:

Good Point

How can Calloway be there so soon? It takes most guys three months to go thru the clearinghouse but he gets thru in a week??? I would really like for someone to help me out here on how this works and none of that "they are bama, they have pull, saban knows the ncaa director" stuff. I mean really, how can he get "verified" so soon.

I think bammer is rolling the dice on Calloway. The recruiting violations with him is harder to prove than the TTMW infractions. TR is possibly banged up too, so they may be gambling on a lot of things right now.

I hope the garden gnome is feeling the pressure... :laugh:

"Brent Calloway has completed what he needs to complete," Saban said. "If that all verifies he'll be able to practice tonight."

Interpretation: "we have destoyed all of the evidence and I would like to thank the REC for their invaluable assistance in this matter."

I'm very curious how "all that" was verified so quickly by the NCAA.  It took two months for Tre Mason to be verified.  It looks like BC was verified in less than a week at a very busy time for the clearinghouse. 

Report from the Crapstain:  Calloway is on the practice field.   :dunno:

I have heard a million, but that one is  :bow:  :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't come up with that.  I read it on AE somewhere and thought I would use it.  It is fitting.  :laugh:

Report from the Crapstain:  Calloway is on the practice field.   :dunno:

I have heard a million, but that one is  :bow:  :laugh: :laugh:

I didn't come up with that.  I read it on AE somewhere and thought I would use it.  It is fitting.   :laugh:

;D

I for one want every one of Bama's 5 and 6 star recruits to make it in.  It makes whipping up on them so much more gratifying!!!  Good luck Brent.  I think ya gonna need it.

Archived