Seahawks release Wes

telling tiger

Kickers in the NFL. No one can figure how it works out. Just got to hang in there and get on a hot streak. Look at Damon still kicking in the CFL.

A good accurate kicker but probably not enough leg for the NFL.  His kickoffs were short all career and no NFL team wants guys like DeSean getting the ball on the 10.    I expect he is just going to be one of those guys who had a great college career but does not fit the NFL mold.  He will always be an AU favorite no matter what happens from here on.

That was quick :o

One of the problems with the lockout and late camp openings I feel will be only brief looks for some free agents. They don`t have time to get a good look. That`s just personal opinion.

That was quick :o

One of the problems with the lockout and late camp openings I feel will be only brief looks for some free agents. They don`t have time to get a good look. That`s just personal opinion.

^^This^^ not much time

berry being released is a surprise. wes is not. i agree i think he might be a little weak in the leg for nfl standards. you have to remember the nfl needs about 35 or 40 kickers and have hundreds to choose from and they kick till theyre 45 or 50 years old. but ive never seen a more confident kicker, you cant ice the dude.

Archived