Expecting a huge drop off makes little sense.

aurules16

Pretty good article. I think it makes sense but we have a lot of freshmen planning to play.

Best article of the off season. I like and agree with his outlook 9-3 will be a decent season. although I do not agree with his loss to Alabama, I think we win again this year. Bama is hugely overrated yet again.

I think that as long as we are solid on defense and improve over last year I think we will be doing pretty good. It does not matter if these guys are freshman as long as the maturity is there mentally. If the recruits are as good as we hope and the coaches hope, you should be able to plug them into a position and let them play.

Hopefully, Roof will be able to make the adjustments in the first half and keep us from getting behind. I just hope that the resiliency of the team is still there!! Yeah, we lost a lot of players on offense, but Malzhan has shown that he takes we he has a uses them to his advantage. He has proven he can put up the points.

http://dev.chuckoliver.net/2011/08/expecting-huge-drop-off-for-auburn-makes-little-sense/

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the media related section, but this might be the most positive article I have read all offseason.

AURules,are you doing OK over there?Lots of bad stuff going down in your neck of the woods.

Great Article. Good points and no fluff. He makes logical sense using the TX numbers. I did not know TX lost that much to the draft those years. 8-4 is fine with me 9-3 is awesome, but both are logical in my opinion. I'll say this I will not be surprised if we win 10 ball games this season. It is simply a matter of taking it one game at a time, and we have the best coaching staff in the nation to do so! Go Coaches, Go Auburn, War Eagle!!

http://dev.chuckoliver.net/2011/08/expecting-huge-drop-off-for-auburn-makes-little-sense/

Wasn't sure if this belonged in the media related section, but this might be the most positive article I have read all offseason.

AURules,are you doing OK over there?Lots of bad stuff going down in your neck of the woods.

Yeah im alright bro, luckily I don't live anywhere near where the riots are going on :)

Yeah im alright bro, luckily I don't live anywhere near where the riots are going on :)

Great to hear! :thumbsup:

Archived