Cam Newton Debut

aubietiger14

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i live in lexington, ky where no one even acknowledges football exists.  i don't think it is on t.v. here. 

Where do you live in Lexington? I just moved there a couple months ago

I live in NW Florida. I have searched every channel I can think of and can't find where it is being shown. I do remember that nfl.com has a "gametracker" for each game. You won't be able to watch the game, but you can keep up with what's going on from down to down. I guess that's how I will have to keep up with it. I believe the NFL network will show a re-play of the game probably tomorrow. Just checked. The NFL Network will re-air the Car. game tomorrow at noon CST.

i live in lexington, ky where no one even acknowledges football exists.  i don't think it is on t.v. here. 

Where do you live in Lexington? I just moved there a couple months ago

south side - man-o-war/tates creek area, but our house is up for sale so we can move back home to Alabama.  If you haven't bought a house yet i'll make you a good deal!!

I live in NW Florida. I have searched every channel I can think of and can't find where it is being shown. I do remember that nfl.com has a "gametracker" for each game. You won't be able to watch the game, but you can keep up with what's going on from down to down. I guess that's how I will have to keep up with it. I believe the NFL network will show a re-play of the game probably tomorrow. Just checked. The NFL Network will re-air the Car. game tomorrow at noon CST.

thanks. looks like i'll be watching tomorrow

Well not just Newtons debut since we have so many Tigers on the team.  Good luck to Ziemba, Adams, Pugh, and Newton

Yep, and it only took him four plays in the game to do it

Clausen goes three and out after a poor pass and gets sacked. The boo birds already giving it to him.

Good third possession for Clausen. TD pass.

Archived