ESPN top 25 rankings

AuburnBasketball

• 2 weeks later...

I seriously love where our program is heading.  Thank you JJ for getting Barbee!!  Thank you Barbee for coming here.  Thank you to the players who are making us better every day...the foundation you are building will be talked about for years.

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

I seriously love where our program is heading.   Thank you JJ for getting Barbee!!   Thank you Barbee for coming here.  Thank you to the players who are making us better every day...the foundation you are building will be talked about for years.

War Eagle!!

:wedance:

Very nice, I wont even follow that with a post...............Well for the exception of this post saying I wont follow that with a post ;D

Very well put  :we:

Honestly I'd be happy with a top-40 recruiting class this year, so I'm ecstatic with 17th. Is it weird for me to say that I'm...looking forward to basketball season?  :o

Honestly I'd be happy with a top-40 recruiting class this year, so I'm ecstatic with 17th. Is it weird for me to say that I'm...looking forward to basketball season?  :o

we will have a top 40 class easily

we will have a top 40 class easily

War Eagle!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived