Wow....Did Pat Forde just say this...its about time.

rz4au

Its about time this is acknowledged by a media talking head.

espn4d (Pat Forde).. Torrent of conspiracy theories and rumors from Bama fans and others in SEC has complicated Newton investigation more than it's helped.

I love his wording even more than anything....Anyone should know that the NCAA has to investigate Cam because of the MSU story, but he places the investigation focus on Newton not the University which pokes a deeper hole in the hopes of the Bammer nation....

Since things are either generally really simple or really complicated I think what is going on here is that the reality of the situation is pretty simple, and the turd nation has ended up making it complicated.

Simple reality ... the NCAA wants to wrap up the case investigating the Newtons in regards to what happened at MSU.  They most likely already had the case basically closed before the thuga game ... but all of the freaking conspiracy theories (i.e. Scott Moore's tapes, the Bingo Trial, DS's BS, etc) has forced the NCAA to make sure everything is investigated thoroughly and closed.  This is why Auburn is "under investigation" as some people in the media like to put it.  The NCAA doesn't want to fully close the case and then get caught later missing something ... they would look inept ... but really by following down a bunch of message board and REC leads, all they have done is taken away resources from the real investigation they need to be pursuing (i.e. T-Town Men's Wear, BC, etc ...)  Bottom line ... there is NO real case against Auburn ... there is NO bagman ... there is nothing to see here, and the NCAA is probably about to decide that they have chased down enough false leads.

Complicated fantasy ... see Scott Moore, Danny Sheridan, etc...

WAR DAM EAGLE!

JJM, you have nailed it. I believe the NCAA was done until the updykes flooded the NCAA office with a bunch of crap false leads and innuendo. I bet the investigative committee saw the flood of emails and said,

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Do we have to look at all these leads now?"

"Unfortunately yes."

"Man this dead end case was finished and now we have to reopen it?"

"Crap."

Archived