Bagman Sheridan's Response to the NCAA's Statement

Elephant Tipper

I'm trying to figure out which mod changed his name to "The Flush".  Is that you Trooper?

Ah, The Flush, wish I had a split from there about now.  Loved it even with the long lines.

WDE !!!

Ahhh...the chili dogs, my friend.

The more Sheridan runs his besotted mouth, the better it makes AU look and the more it makes Finescum, Thamel, Thayer Evans, Pat Forde, Joe Schad, and Mark Schlabach look like idiots for starting/perpetuating the story.

wde

This has gone too far, please stop this !

The memory of The Flush's Chili Dogs is sacred.

Those of you who wish to keep this thread on subject should have more respect for this hijacking

and go take over another thread!!!!!

Excuse me for getting off point, but, with this heat, Can I get a witness for the Spodeodi Ice Cream !

WDE and KEITBBB

I'm glad Finebaum has hitched his wagon to the tired looking SOB...maybe they will both get raked over the coals regarding this campaign to smear Auburn...   

I'm trying to figure out which mod changed his name to "The Flush".  Is that you Trooper?

Ah, The Flush, wish I had a split from there about now.  Loved it even with the long lines.

WDE !!!

Ahhh...the chili dogs, my friend.

Ironically lead directly to the flush.

Ok, this is getting good. Now, Sheridan calls the NCAA "deceitful."

That should go over well.  :laugh:

agreed - this will push one side to the limit and could push for a result as well in the case (extreme circumstance for the latter)

Ok, this is getting good. Now, Sheridan calls the NCAA "deceitful."

That should go over well.  :laugh:

agreed - this will push one side to the limit and could push for a result as well in the case (extreme circumstance for the latter)

Maybe the NCAA with require bama to disassociate Danny Sheridan? :P

Sigh, I think both sides are clowns. The NCAA should never have met with him, by doing so they gave him a level of legitimacy that he didn't deserve. Then they talk to the dirtbag and ask him to be civil, just before telling everyone he is a dirtbag. Now he's offended that he kept his end of the bargain so that the NCAA could trumpet his bald-faced-liar-hood and make him look ridiculous (as if he needed help). Now both sides look like dirtbags IMO. I have 0 respect for both. To be honest, watching this unfold, I am embarrassed for them - Just a bunch of idiots making fools of themselves in public.

Both the NCAA and DS look like clowns.  Colleges are voluntary members of the NCAA, it is made up of member institutions.  IMO, It's high time some "members" leave the NCAA and go out on their own.  Truth is, if the mega conferences are ever established, the NCAA will be no more.  Good ridance to an institution that is clueless and toothless.

On one of his shows from last week, PF told admitted to a caller that he ate lunch with the so called "bagman" . What I think has happened is PF is a little jealous that DS got the jump on him with this bagman story, So now he is joining in (if not trying to take it over)  trying to bump his ratings.

On one of his shows from last week, PF told admitted to a caller that he ate lunch with the so called "bagman" . What I think has happened is PF is a little jealous that DS got the jump on him with this bagman story, So now he is joining in (if not trying to take it over)  trying to bump his ratings.

One of the few moments I actually was listening to PF last week.  He was being sarcastic.  Please let's use some common sense and stop being so paranoid about every little thing PF says.  He is trying to get ratings and listeners.  Either you love him or you hate him but apparently both groups listen.  :dunno:

Oh I wasnt saying that I believed Finebaum. What I was saying was that IMHO PF doesnt believe DS at all. He is just pissy he didnt come up with the bagman theory himself, Or that DS will not go ahead and fully puke all over himself on National Radio. Like it has been said on here many times his radio show is no better than the Jerry Springer show.

Oh I wasnt saying that I believed Finebaum. What I was saying was that IMHO PF doesnt believe DS at all. He is just pissy he didnt come up with the bagman theory himself, Or that DS will not go ahead and fully puke all over himself on National Radio. Like it has been said on here many times his radio show is no better than the Jerry Springer show.

IMO, Pawwwwl  cooked up this whole charade with DS for ratings during the dog days of summer while there is nothing going on to talk about.  Shameful that the NCAA president took Pawwwl's bait. >:(

Archived