QB Rankings

walleyau22

I have seen a lot of preseason "list" this year. I nominate this one for most useless

I didnt post this to awe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: these were my sentiments exactly.

I have seen a lot of preseason "list" this year. I nominate this one for most useless

I didnt post this to awe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: these were my sentiments exactly.

There's nothing wrong with having a little fun with stupid preseason lists.  ;)

This one does a lot of reaching... :laugh:

Guest JNieder51188

stupid preseason list is an understatement.....you wanna know the dumbest preseason list....the preseason POLL!

There's nothing wrong with having a little fun with stupid preseason lists.  ;)

This one does a lot of reaching... :laugh:

I saw the replay of the 82 Iron Bowl last night. I wonder how high Randy Campbell was ranked before that season began? Quite frankly, I don't care how they rank our quarterbacks, or our running backs, or our wide receivers or any other position on the team. I care about the bottom line, the wins.

I know lol

Archived