Bagman Sheridan Apologizes, Really...No, NO....SERIOUSLY

Elephant Tipper

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/danny-sheridan-apologizes-cam-newton-trolling/

http://gregg-doyel.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/5881996/31633580  -link to podcast on this page

"greggdoyelcbs Gregg Doyel

Top revelations from Danny Sheridan: He's sorry...and Finebaum started the whole thing. Podcast bit.ly/rltuuT"

Meh, he apologizes for getting involved. That's not really apologizing to anyone. It's like he says, "You are ugly, and I'm sorry I feel that way". If he had said, "I apologize to Cam Newton and the AU family for dragging out a non-issue for my own benefit and to destroy your personal reputation", then I would care. He never apologizes for calling us ugly.

Just further confirmation of what all of us already knew.  He's got nothing!  He knows nothing!

And even if he apologized to Cam and said all the right words, I'd doubt it would be sincere so who cares.

Good-bye Danny boy and good riddance!  :tease:

From what I recall, someone posted several weeks ago that before this whole thing was finished, DS & PF were going to turn on each other...

My compliments to that prognostication / prophecy...

From what I recall, someone posted several weeks ago that before this whole thing was finished, DS & PF were going to turn on each other...

They haven't turned on each other, it was all orchestrated from the get-go.  We'll find out who was behind it all someday.  

All these men that keep threatening to talk the talk, play the tapes, and name the names were motivated to act like fools for a reason.  Never before have I seen so many men publically wanting to tell a tale so bad, and then when the time comes, they have "lawyers" that shut them up.  Who put them up to this and who is putting the gag on them?

Everyone PLEASE remember all of the radio airtime and side-by-side video on BSPN that (scum) PF gave this Scum to pound away on AU's reputation.    PF may not be a UAT fan (and is not IMO) but he has absolutely no qualms about throwing AU under the bus for his own gain.  He would not do this to the other side.

Meh, he apologizes for getting involved. That's not really apologizing to anyone.

Exactly. His comments basically translate to, "I'm sorry this blew up in my face." What he should have said is, "I'm sorry I went on radio and television to repeatedly smear Auburn and the Newton family with a completely unsubstantiated rumor."

Folks, saying I am sorry is NOT an apology... I am sorry you lost your job, I am sorry you married a Bammer, I am sorry you are homeless, I am sorry you no longer get free suits, I am sorry I got caught killing the trees, I am sorry that Nick did not approve, I am sorry I ruined my reputation.............

He did not even say he was sorry this has caused Cam, Auburn, etc......

Folks, saying I am sorry is NOT an apology... I am sorry you lost your job, I am sorry you married a Bammer, I am sorry you are homeless, I am sorry you no longer get free suits, I am sorry I got caught killing the trees, I am sorry that Nick did not approve, I am sorry I ruined my reputation.............

Because he's not sorry '77 - He was part of the charade.  Somebody wants this story to continue on and on a on.  They won't let it die down, think about it.  Just when it looks likes its dead and over with, another fool raises their ugly head and spews crap all over the airwaves.  It's not coincidence that this keeps on happening.  They're all eager to tell the tale, then when they've made themselves into an idiot, someone shuts them up, puts the gag on them.  Why?  What are they gaining from it all?

Because he's not sorry '77 - He was part of the charade.  Somebody wants this story to continue on and on a on.  They won't let it die down, think about it.  Just when it looks likes its dead and over with, another fool raises their ugly head and spews crap all over the airwaves.  It's not coincidence that this keeps on happening.  They're all eager to tell the tale, then when they've made themselves into an idiot, someone shuts them up, puts the gag on them.  Why?  What are they gaining from it all?

I don't think anyone "shuts them up". The intention was never to name the "bagman" or play any tapes, because those things don't exist, and they always knew that.They never intended to follow through. The whole plan was to deliberately exploit Cam Newton to gain attention for those idiotic radio shows, and for SM,PF and DS. It was a scam invented by those involved to get the updykes excited, and Auburn fans mad enough to spread their names around for free, and get some listeners to hang on their every word. The fact that it hurt Auburn, and Cam was a benefit to them also. Cam and his family have been used by almost everybody in the sports media world, and the fringe element like SM to make their name well known and to make few bucks. He's become the go-to career enhancer especially for the hateful bammer has-beens and wannabes.

It's despicable. I feel awful for Cam and his family, especially Cam's little brother.

From reading the posts most didn't listen to the podcast.

Yes, Bagman Sheridan apologized........for getting involved.  What a hose !  Offer an apology to the Newtons or AU, NEVER !  He accomplished exactly what he wanted and that was publicity.  Remember  Bagman Sheridan's comment that JHokanson tweeted, "I can't help it if I am a publicity prostitute".  

In the podcast after Bagman Sheridan finished describing how he spoke with the NCAA for 45 minutes to an hour, Doyel quickly points out that the conversation lasted as long as it did because Bagman wouldn't shut up.  He kept blathering in the ears of the NCAA investigators.  He had no content to offer the investigators but only empty words.

So let this be a lesson to us all......the only Bagman to be found is Danny Bagman Sheridan who's trying to quietly scurry to the bank with the extra $$$$$ he's making from the scheme he AND PF concocted.  Not even the UpDykes would let Bagman get away with that so much so that they have hounded him in tweets, blogs, news.

May Bagman, PF and the UpDykes live in the infamy they created.

Let's knock Utah's lights out on Saturday !

WDE !!!

From reading the posts most didn't listen to the podcast.

Yes, Bagman Sheridan apologized........for getting involved.  What a hose !  Offer an apology to the Newtons or AU, NEVER !  He accomplished exactly what he wanted and that was publicity.  Remember  Bagman Sheridan's comment that JHokanson tweeted, "I can't help it if I am a publicity prostitute".  

In the podcast after Bagman Sheridan finished describing how he spoke with the NCAA for 45 minutes to an hour, Doyel quickly points out that the conversation lasted as long as it did because Bagman wouldn't shut up.  He kept blathering in the ears of the NCAA investigators.  He had no content to offer the investigators but only empty words.

So let this be a lesson to us all......the only Bagman to be found is Danny Bagman Sheridan who's trying to quietly scurry to the bank with the extra $$$$$ he's making from the scheme he AND PF concocted.  Not even the UpDykes would let Bagman get away with that so much so that they have hounded him in tweets, blogs, news.

May Bagman, PF and the UpDykes live in the infamy they created.

Let's knock Utah's lights out on Saturday !

WDE !!!

The fact that the NCAA even gave DS the time of day shows how clueless they really are.  The NCAA can put an end to all of this PR mess, they choose not to do a dang thing but let it continue on and on and let complete idiots spew crap about AU & the Newtons.  Ridiculous!

I'd like to really hear Danny S Apologize. Just reading about that he did don't hold a lot of water with me.

Here ya go, brother.  http://gregg-doyel.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/5881996/31633580 Click on "download it here" in the article. 

To say he is sorry he brought this up hardly qualifies as an apology. He is just sorry that he got himself into this mess. That is NOT an apology.

Exactly!!

Archived