Lol @ Finebaum

98tiger1345162952

and decide to be intelligent enough to not give them the attention they seek.

YES!! It really is that simple. If AU fans just stopped listening to and talking about PF, and didn't give him all this free advertising....it would actually cause his show to be less effective. It takes 2 sides to have an argument. Ignoring him would hurt him far more than anything else.

Continually posting about hatred for him on a message board is still exactly the kind of attention he seeks.

And he uses those message board posts to incite.  Here's a thought, if he upsets you then turn him off.

and stop posting about him.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and decide to be intelligent enough to not give them the attention they seek.

YES!! It really is that simple. If AU fans just stopped listening to and talking about PF, and didn't give him all this free advertising....it would actually cause his show to be less effective. It takes 2 sides to have an argument. Ignoring him would hurt him far more than anything else.

Continually posting about hatred for him on a message board is still exactly the kind of attention he seeks.

And he uses those message board posts to incite.  Here's a thought, if he upsets you then turn him off.

and stop posting about him.

:thumbsup:

Does anyone have the notion that Paul F* was and will be on the Auburn Sideline to get "INFO" on our play calling boards and pass that info on to his "APPOINTED SUPERIOR".....HUMMMM????  Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Thought I'd do a little bit of the tin foil hat stuff and black hawk helos hovering overhead.....LOL!!!!

:laugh:

:wedance:

Lot's of valid points being made, but I keep coming back to this.  If someone repeated belittled and called your mother, father, family member, etc a derogatory name, would you invite that person over to your house for a visit?  NO!!  Nobody would!  It's one thing to turn the dial and not listen, but it's a whole other thing to let this scum say the things he does, then roam our sidelines.  I'm also VERY disappointed in Coach Dye.  He continues to go on that show where he is severely disrespected by the host.  Even my bammer friends hate the way Coach Dye is treated.   

Pat Dye does it for the $$$$, period.  Heck, so does PF.  It's all about the Benjamins folks!

I say we put him on the sideline for Clemson.  We use him for motivation.  CTR can tell the defense "the next one to miss a tackle rides home with HIM [points.]"  Clemson finishes the game with -6 yards rushing. 

[move]97.3 THE ZONE[/move]

Did you say something Weegs? :laugh:

Weegs is priceless :thumbsup:

I say we put him on the sideline for Clemson.  We use him for motivation.  CTR can tell the defense "the next one to miss a tackle rides home with HIM [points.]"  Clemson finishes the game with -6 yards rushing. 

:laugh:

Guest LIMESTONETIGER

97.7 The Zone, in Huntsville,  has Cole Cubelic on in the mornings, but they have Thom Abraham on from 2 to 5. He is terrible!  I wish they would pick up the bammerham show on 97.3.

Man you are dead on the money.  Is it just me or has Thom's Philly accent become more pronounced since moving to Nashville?  Some days its like fingernails on a chalkboard, so I would welcome any change in that time slot, even Finkbum.

He keeps losing at his Auburn digs, so he came to witness us losing big to Moo St .

Denied again .

He wanted to witness us go down in flames and he would love it . Surely this team was gonna kill us .Then he could get on the radio and bash us some more. He rides a winning horse . Doesn't care whose .

He has lost most Auburn listeners but now he's national so that doesn't matter . He's can just keep stirring the pot .

Winning is the best revenge . Tune him out and win .

He keeps losing at his Auburn digs, so he came to witness us losing big to Moo St .

Denied again .

He wanted to witness us go down in flames and he would love it . Surely this team was gonna kill us .Then he could get on the radio and bash us some more. He rides a winning horse . Doesn't care whose .

He has lost most Auburn listeners but now he's national so that doesn't matter . He's can just keep stirring the pot .

I don't know about that.

We had one guy here who was calling for a boycott of his sponsors and later admitted he listened/called the show every day. :dunno:

I just wished we could all agree to not post anything about the man on here................Good or bad. Don't think that wil ever happen though.

Forget that I say we use him as a tackling dummy because that is what he is a dummy. The people who call into that show are morons. He gives no sports info of value on his show just his opinion. He lets idiots like Legend come on and let them rant. I wish I could jump through the radio and knock that guys bong from his hands. He always sounds like he is high. FB claims he is not bias to one team or the other but let someone call in and talk bad about his precious turds. He will puff out his scrawny bird chest and get  upset. On the other hand if a caller calls in to bash Auburn he usually joins in with them. FINEBAUM YOU SUCK!

Denied again .

Yet there's a thread on this very board about him everyday. :thumbsup:

Is he Still on?  Since the Zone plays Rick & Bubba reruns, I hadn't noticed.

Anyway, to me he's irrellevant and immaterial.  Still like to see Mrs. Chizik kick his butt though.

I listen to Rick and Bubba everyday on my way home.  I'm much happier when I'm Finebaum free!

I've been doing the same. They actually talk about sports a good bit.

I thought the saga about their assistant dating the butcher was pretty funny.

Denied again .

I don't know about that.

We had one guy here who was calling for a boycott of his sponsors and later admitted he listened/called the show every day. :dunno:

I just wished we could all agree to not post anything about the man on here................Good or bad. Don't think that wil ever happen though.

He's gotten a lot of free advertising from AE.... >:(:banghead:

I would not say he is getting free advertising, if anything they learn here to avoid his show like the plague. There are very few Auburn callers, intelligent ones anyway. Can not gauge how many listeners though. I listen when Danielson is on because I love his insight into the sec, outside if that I stay away.

Anytime his name is mentioned ANYWHERE....whether negatively or positively....he is getting FREE ADVERTISING. His name is getting out into the public domain and he hasn't paid a dime for it. That's why he was whining about his reception at AU, and JJ's email. He knew he'd get some PR out of it. And I guarantee that some people will tune in because of his remarks.

Auburn fans,at times, have become PF's internet paparazzi. >:( >:(

• 2 weeks later...

I have not not listened to the "biggest pawn of the cousin humpers "in several weeks now . I recommend this to all AU fans .Just say no . I occasionally reach for the dial ---but resist--- and I am much happier not to listen to his snide , condecsending anti AU comments .

I listen to Rick and Bubba everyday on my way home.  I'm much happier when I'm Finebaum free!

Me too. Every now and again I will go back to my old ways and turn the fineburn show on then two seconds later it's off. It is much better not hearing that drivel.

Archived