Lol @ Finebaum

98tiger1345162952

I know some frown on posts being made about the loser, but I could not resist. He has his panties in a bunch because some fans were ticked at him being on AU sideline. I only listen when G Danielson is on because I enjoy his insight into SEC football. Well back to Finebaum, I am amazed that he can not understand how he has made this bed. He goes on national tv berating AU and Cam, belittles Coach Chizik wife, etc. Yet he expects to be treatEd with class, as if he is some kind of king. Anyway I see his talk show reign coming to the end specifically with competition coming his way, and the fact people are starting to see what his show really is all about.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know some frown on posts being made about the loser, but I could not resist. He has his panties in a bunch because some fans were ticked at him being on AU sideline. I only listen when G Danielson is on because I enjoy his insight into SEC football. Well back to Finebaum, I am amazed that he can not understand how he has made this bed. He goes on national tv berating AU and Cam, belittles Coach Chizik wife, etc. Yet he expects to be treatEd with class, as if he is some kind of king. Anyway I see his talk show reign coming to the end specifically with competition coming his way, and the fact people are starting to see what his show really is all about.....

I'm sure he thought he was king of the hill when the AU Administration allowed him to roam our sidelines throughout the game on Saturday.  I imagine he was chuckling inside the whole time he walked side by side with our coaches and players.  He can go on the airwaves, bash our administration, coaches and players publically for MONTHS and the very folks he has run through the mud give him up close and personal access during the game.  Makes no sense to me......  :banghead:

I think a poster on the other PF thread was right.  He went to the AU sidelines just to have something to talk about on his show and we're doing exactly what he wants us to do - talk about him. 

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=38165.msg699080#msg699080

I don't understand how he has a sports show and people actually listen to it when he doesn't really talk about any football facts or information that much.  He just lets callers call in to vent/talk and agree with them so that they'll call again.  I don't really listen to him because I feel like I'm just wasting my time listening to his show but that's what I got out of it from the little bit that I have heard.  The only real sports talk is when he has a guest on it. 

I'm sure he thought he was king of the hill when the AU Administration allowed him to roam our sidelines throughout the game on Saturday.  I imagine he was chuckling inside the whole time he walked side by side with our coaches and players.  He can go on the airwaves, bash our administration, coaches and players publically for MONTHS and the very folks he has run through the mud give him up close and personal access during the game.  Makes no sense to me......  :banghead:

keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Guys and girls I have to comment here and forgive me but I will quote Coach Donahue on this one "Auburn People Dont Act This Way!"  If you dont like Finebaum dont listen to him, dont talk about him and dont acknowledge him.  I view Finebaum just as I do WWE Wrestling Entertainment.  I dont take him seriously but I do get a laugh from some of the people who think they are part of the cast of the show.  Now I dont like Shane, but I would not make a comment about someone with cancer like I read today. 

The fringe that would make a comment like that obviously do not understand the Auburn Creed and do not understand what it means to be an Auburn Man or Woman. 

I am embarassed for those people.  I dont care if Cecil Hurt is on the sidelines the week before Auburn plays Alabama.  What does it matter? 

I have seen the bad times and I have seen the good times and rather than being like our cross state breathern let us enjoy and celebrate the good that is Auburn rather walking around with a chip on our shoulder 2004 is over.

Guys and girls I have to comment here and forgive me but I will quote Coach Donahue on this one "Auburn People Dont Act This Way!"  If you dont like Finebaum dont listen to him, dont talk about him and dont acknowledge him.  I view Finebaum just as I do WWE Wrestling Entertainment.  I dont take him seriously but I do get a laugh from some of the people who think they are part of the cast of the show.   Now I dont like Shane, but I would not make a comment about someone with cancer like I read today. 

The fringe that would make a comment like that obviously do not understand the Auburn Creed and do not understand what it means to be an Auburn Man or Woman. 

I am embarassed for those people.  I dont care if Cecil Hurt is on the sidelines the week before Auburn plays Alabama.  What does it matter? 

I have seen the bad times and I have seen the good times and rather than being like our cross state breathern let us enjoy and celebrate the good that is Auburn rather walking around with a chip on our shoulder 2004 is over.

2004 is over?? Since when???

Kill him with kindness. If I were to meet him, I'd act as if I'd never heard of him. With his huge, inflated ego, that would crush him more than if I cussed and punched him in the nose! :beatmullet:

He more than likely wanted something thing to happen to him..now he wants the world to feel sorry for him. As stated earlier, his time is about to run out.....He does have scent guests, but they come for the $$$$ because I seriously doubt they could stand the sight of him...

Guys and girls I have to comment here and forgive me but I will quote Coach Donahue on this one "Auburn People Dont Act This Way!"  If you dont like Finebaum dont listen to him, dont talk about him and dont acknowledge him.  I view Finebaum just as I do WWE Wrestling Entertainment.  I dont take him seriously but I do get a laugh from some of the people who think they are part of the cast of the show.   Now I dont like Shane, but I would not make a comment about someone with cancer like I read today. 

I agree with you.  There is way too much hate on this forum for just about anybody but our family. I can't buy into most of it. I hope I will never hate someone over a game. Just because I think someone may hate me does not mean that I will lower myself to that level. If I do then I am no better than they are.

[move]97.3 THE ZONE[/move]

I agree. However, 97.3 is attempting to get Finebaum. I suggest that people call 97.3 and let them know that you enjoy their for format of civil football talk and also make the point that if they do get Finebaum you will find another way to get your football talk fix.

[move]97.3 THE ZONE[/move]

I agree. However, 97.3 is attempting to get Finebaum. I suggest that people call 97.3 and let them know that you enjoy their for format of civil football talk and also make the point that if they do get Finebaum you will find another way to get your football talk fix.

And that is the best suggestion I've heard all day! Let the station know before they hire him. Maybe we would have a better chance to influence the outcome.

Post of the century! Hammertime! :party:

and decide to be intelligent enough to not give them the attention they seek.

YES!! It really is that simple. If AU fans just stopped listening to and talking about PF, and didn't give him all this free advertising....it would actually cause his show to be less effective. It takes 2 sides to have an argument. Ignoring him would hurt him far more than anything else.

Lot's of valid points being made, but I keep coming back to this.  If someone repeated belittled and called your mother, father, family member, etc a derogatory name, would you invite that person over to your house for a visit?  NO!!  Nobody would!  It's one thing to turn the dial and not listen, but it's a whole other thing to let this scum say the things he does, then roam our sidelines.  I'm also VERY disappointed in Coach Dye.  He continues to go on that show where he is severely disrespected by the host.  Even my bammer friends hate the way Coach Dye is treated. 

YES!! It really is that simple. If AU fans just stopped listening to and talking about PF, and didn't give him all this free advertising....it would actually cause his show to be less effective. It takes 2 sides to have an argument. Ignoring him would hurt him far more than anything else.

Continually posting about hatred for him on a message board is still exactly the kind of attention he seeks.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Continually posting about hatred for him on a message board is still exactly the kind of attention he seeks.

And he uses those message board posts to incite.  Here's a thought, if he upsets you then turn him off.

Archived