Go VOTE... Our "Aubie" vs. that duck

aufootball1

Better yet...text "aubie" to 78527...can vote up to 250 times an hour by texting.  I just set up several contacts in my phone with that number so I can text several votes with one message....VOTE!!!

As of this morning Old Dominion has put in around 10,000 votes since yesterday, GA Tech 24,000 and Aubie 19,000.  We are in 3rd place..I am texting like crazy and not getting anything done!!!  Also, don't forget to go to www.coachoftheyear.com and vote for Chizik...can only vote once a day!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!

Also, don't forget to vote for Chizik and www.coachoftheyear.com...can only vote once a day!!!

I am texting so much for Aubie, even my daughter who just graduated in May from Auburn is getting annoyed that my phone is beeping all the time!!!  I don't care...I am texting until I either break the phone or my fingers can't take it anymore!!!  VOTE!!!

BUMP...Friendly reminder!!!  Ga Tech has put in 24,000 more votes in this week than we have.  I am going to the Tech game today with my daughter (her company was giving out tickets to sit in a box)...while I am at the game I am going to be voting for Aubie!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!

Went to the Tech game on Saturday (free ticket in a box) and I am amazed how they are 3-0, rankd in the top 25 but couldn't fill the stadium but can have enough people to get their mascot more votes than Aubie!!!  As of this morning they are around 32,000 more votes than us.  Vote people!!!!

Archived