Tim Couch

beagle34

well, i will give him this ... most of the college football games i have watched have had noticably bad commentators ... the fact that i did not notice the commentating by couch must have meant he was at the very least, not bad

Tim would be a good QB coach for us if coach Malzahn landed a head coaching job and coach Luper got the OC's job. JMO

:dunno:  Where do you come up with this stuff?  As far as I know, Tim Couch has never been a coach anywhere.  I'm not sure he even wants to be a coach.

I also enjoyed Couch.  It felt like now that we did loose a game already the heat was off to a point. 

I also thought Chris Spielman was fair vs Clemson.  Urban was ridiculous but I thought Chris made some fair and thoughtful comments.

War Eagle

Tee Martin had never been a college coach either until Kentucky hired him to be their qb coach about 2 years ago.

Yes, he had been. He had coached the QB's at New Mexico and now is the wide receivers coach at UK. I would say they have the worst receivers in the conference.lol.

Wow you should go back and listen Urban said a lot of negative stuff.  I agree he knows football and makes some great points about a plays but he took some shots at us.  He was a lot more fair after the NCG.  He had to be we had just won the hole shooting match

Wow you should go back and listen Urban said a lot of negative stuff.  I agree he knows football and makes some great points about a plays but he took some shots at us.  He was a lot more fair after the NCG.  He had to be we had just won the hole shooting match

I was speaking from his "game" comments.  I enjoyed his insight and it was refreshing to listen to someone who was intimately knowledgeable about the game.  I have gotten to where I just take the shots with a grain of salt. 

I was speaking from his "game" comments.  I enjoyed his insight and it was refreshing to listen to someone who was intimately knowledgeable about the game.  I have gotten to where I just take the shots with a grain of salt. 

i will take back my earlier comment ... i actually liked some of urbans game insight ... what i did not like was him correctly calling pre-snap what we would and would not do (because he was right most of the time) ... he did the same for clemson pre-snap and was mostly correct.  sometimes football is not rocket science and is just matchups/mismatches.

i will take back my earlier comment ... i actually liked some of urbans game insight ... what i did not like was him correctly calling pre-snap what we would and would not do (because he was right most of the time) ... he did the same for clemson pre-snap and was mostly correct.  sometimes football is not rocket science and is just matchups/mismatches.

Took the words out of my mouth stashe. I was really getting pizzed. I think he called more of our pre-snap than Clemson. Of coarse I was wearing my Orange and Blue Costa's  ;D

Archived