Day game in Baton Rouge!

auburn123

For only the second time in the last 25 years (or possibly ever, that's as far back as I can remember), Auburn has a day game in Baton Rouge.  The other time?  1999, a 41-7 blow out for Auburn.  Perhaps this will be a good omen for Auburn, as LSU has a losing record all time at home under the sun.  However, LSU has done very well in its two home day games this year. 

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEWS/tabid/473/Article/228558/sec-names-tv-games-for-october-22nd.aspx

That is awesome!  This was originally scheduled to be a night game.  The AU/ LSU is turning out to be the best game of the day.  That is large fact due to AUB doing better than anticipated and Tenn maybe being worse than expected.  Either way, glad to see a day game.  It will help for sure.

We will need all the help we can get......day game will help some.......but probably not enough.  War Eagle!!

we played them in 04 in the day time lol at baton rouge

im pretty sure

we played them in 04 in the day time lol at baton rouge

04 was at Auburn. 05 was at LSU, I was there.

For only the second time in the last 25 years (or possibly ever, that's as far back as I can remember), Auburn has a day game in Baton Rouge.  The other time?  1999, a 41-7 blow out for Auburn.  Perhaps this will be a good omen for Auburn, as LSU has a losing record all time at home under the sun.  However, LSU has done very well in its two home day games this year. 

http://www.secdigitalnetwork.com/NEWS/tabid/473/Article/228558/sec-names-tv-games-for-october-22nd.aspx

I was at that game brother. ...I drove a group of 7, including myself that friday night to the Rogue and all of us stayed in the same hotel room. Great memories...The Ronnie Daniels play comes up in my head  everytime i  think about LSU in Baton Rogue

o yea thats right my mistake funny thing i happen to be there that game to lol proves im getting old lol

OUTSTANDING ! Best news I've heard lately. A truly great OPPORTUNITY for this AU squad to SHOCK the nation! Yes, I believe LSU is beatable. It will take AU's best game of this season so far, but it can be done. No one and you know NO ONE will give AU a chance. A two TD dog at the least. Hope friends, HOPE springs eternal ! Eighty-five thousand "LESS" juiced coonasses can only help! :thumbsup:

First things first defeat UF Saturday night in the friendly confines of J-H ! Bash Boom Boom ! Remember how SWEET it is to defeat UF !

:party:

:we: JUST WIN BABY  :tdau:

Wonder who is calling that game? Please oh please not gary danielson and verne lundquist.

That will be CBS's featured game, so it probably will be those two. Remember, mute is your friend.

I will there. Kind of glad it is a day game. I have not been to this stadium before and I am looking forward to it.

LOL!!! Are we really pinning our hopes against LSU on playing during the day instead of at night??!?!

"Since 1960, LSU is 219-60-4 (.781) at night in Tiger Stadium compared to a 21-26-3 (.450) record during the day over that span."

"For LSU fans, there's nothing better than spending a night in Tiger Stadium."

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=177159

It means something to me because it means something to them. 

I will there. Kind of glad it is a day game. I have not been to this stadium before and I am looking forward to it.

I'll be at the game as well. Anyone have anything I should know about seeing a game in Baton Rouge (parking, food, stadium, etc.)?

Archived