Young voters

Tigerwalkin

:au: Kerry said something last night that really made my skin crawl more than it usually does when I'm listening to him. He was refering to the young crowd and that he basically didn't trust us with OUR money. I believe he said something along the lines that it would be a horrible disaster if we were given the opportunities to pocket OUR money; for investments, etc..... I sure hope the younger crownd, myself included, was watching and is smart enough to know what that _______ was talking about.

WDE

Go BUSH!! You've got my vote! :au:

Typical tactic for the demoncrats. They have no real political following, just bunch of aligned groups that are easily frightened by what they say the other side will do and a few hard core haters of anything conservative and American.

Typical tactic for the demoncrats.  They have no real political following, just  bunch of aligned groups that are easily frightened by what they say the other side will do and a few hard core haters of anything conservative and American.

111590[/snapback]

Sorry but liberal does not = unamerican. I totally resent that remark. :angryfire:

Archived