Ted Roof - "Exit Interview" by AUC

mustache eagle

yes most coaches will tell you it is just part of the business and they knew  when they signed on. i never thought he was a good hire(football wise) but i didnt blame the bad defense on him totally. it will be nice to get a fresh start on defense but the class this man is showing now gives me a new respect for him. i too will pull for him to suceed where he goes.

i do have a question. he signed a 2or3 year contract last year. can auburn pay him off without it being public record? if he was fired he is owed the contract. if he quit on his own he is not very business savy. if that is public record we might hear more detail on this.

i do have a question. he signed a 2or3 year contract last year. can auburn pay him off without it being public record? if he was fired he is owed the contract. if he quit on his own he is not very business savy. if that is public record we might hear more detail on this.

Dude I ain't trying to tell you what to post but ...... 1. What does it really matter? 2. Can people not just thank the man for his help in the crystal football Auburn won last year and being a class act while he was hear?

His words were classy, but they also reflect him wanting people to know that when Auburn's defense improves greatly next year, that it is not because he is no longer there.

His words were classy, but they also reflect him wanting people to know that when Auburn's defense improves greatly next year, that it is not because he is no longer there.

I agree that he wants us to know that but that doesn't mean it won't be true.

Unofficial coach in waiting dealy?

UCF will be a strong program some day.  Maybe that's it.

That's something I had not thought of.  Would make perfect sense from way outsided looking in.  O'leary is 65 and Roof is 48? 

I wonder if "journalists" like Paul Finebaum and Kevin Scarbinsky will report on this article. This should show them that the AU world is NOT coming apart at the seams like they want everyone to believe. It's something that when the AU OC and DC leave, the AU foundation is "cracking at the seam," but when Bama's OC leaves and their DC is interviewing at other jobs, it's a tribute to the lord and master of T-Town, Nick Saban. I'm not sorry Roof has moved on, but this was a class interview, and I do wish him the best.

Don't care what finebaum thinks.

Archived