Tom Albetar

AuKyle06

So I had to go to Tuscaloosa Saturday afternoon for an event.  I was at a new ATT store that was having a grand opening.  Now I was doing a little bit of work as a vendor as the grand opening was set to start right after the end of the bammer national championship celebration.  Well I'm talking to some of the customers and one ladies I spoke with works at Belk across the street.  She said she didn't want to go back to work as Rent richardson was signing autographs for $35 with old Tom Albetar at his store.  She said thousands of people were swarming his store.  This woman then proceeds to tell me about how the players have been told by Satan to no longer associate with him over the shady dealings surround Tom.  She assumed I was a bama fan as I kept my mouth shut being in turd town for work and feeling really out of place during their redneck celebration.  Anyways, the lady goes on to tell me that Tom came into the mall a day or two after the national championship with Trent to buy him a $300 Michael Kors watch.  I said well if he's no longer a player then that probably isn't a big deal.  She said "no it's not a big deal.  It's a big deal when he comes in with numerous players that are still on the team so that they can point out what they want."  She then told me that he showed up later that day, 5 minutes before Belk closed (by himself this time so nobody can point fingers) and purchased these $300 watches.  She didn't say how many players he bought goods for.  She then went on to tell me that one of her associates or bosses told her not to tell anyone.  She turned to me and said "I told her it wasn't a big deal if I told anyone.  It's not like the crazy Alabama fans are going to turn in their own program."  I kind of laughed it off.  She responded "well I'm telling you now but I don't care".  It was a very strange conversation.  She assumed since I was helping to work the event that I was a bama fan and lived locally.  I'm not shocked this is going on by anymeans (this is bammer) but I'm a little surprised this garbage continues to happen and nobody will speak up or do anything about it.

I wanted to share this with you guys.

War Eagle.

So you got this from the bunker did you    :banghead: :banghead:

Nope.  I don't read the bunker.  This is a conversation I had last night.  As I said above I was at the ATT store for the grand opening (I work for a cell phone manufacturer).  I had this conversation myself. 

What's being said on the bunker?

need a good AU fan to go undercover as a AU fan and try and get some proof. I say we all pitch in money to hire a PI that we know is an Auburn fan or at least not a Bama fan and have him get the proof needed. Def. send your story to SBB and OKTC

Could they really be that crazy? Does Uncle Tom think he is invisible since nothing has been done about the pre existing stuff?

I really have no idea.  I got the feeling that since this lady worked at Belk (and most likely knew Tom since both work in the same mall) nobody was all that worried.  She was by no means joking and as I stated above her co-worker did not want her telling anyone because they were worried something would come of this.  These people knew that when they sold Tom the watch (she insinuated he bought things for more than 1 current player) it was for an Alabama player as Tom was shopping with players earlier that day.  This dude is ballsy.

It wouldn't matter if Emmert was standing there when this stuff was said. BAMA is invincible...just ask their fans lol  :zapbama:

Don't try to read something that may not be there into every little thing.  It would be different if it was mid season and any players around were still playing.

Did you ever think that maybe Tom Al-Betar is buying the watches as going away presents for bama players that have finished up their football days with bama, or something of that nature that is not a violation?  The season is over, some players are done at bama, and they did just win the BCSNC.  Those players can openly sign autographs for money, hire a sports agent, etc and it is not a violation.

Don't try to read something that may not be there into every little thing.  It would be different if it was mid season and any players around were still playing.

Did you ever think that maybe Tom Al-Betar is buying the watches as going away presents for bama players that have finished up their football days with bama, or something of that nature that is not a violation?  The season is over, some players are done at bama, and they did just win the BCSNC.  Those players can openly sign autographs for money, hire a sports agent, etc and it is not a violation.

if they are still in class it is a violation

I understand.  When the lady first started talking I thought she was saying the watch was for Trent.  I told her that if it was for Trent then it wouldnt matter because he's heading to the NFL.  She said to me at this point that the player with him in the mall showing tom the watch was still on the team.  The only reason she mentioned Trent was because he was signing autographs with tom at that moment we were talking.

Nothing will come of anything involving violations occurring at bammer until somebody that is bitter at how they were treated there grows a pair and comes clean on how they operate. I thought the former Associate AD that was demoted would be the guy, but maybe they paid him off too.

Nothing will come of anything involving violations occurring at bammer until somebody that is bitter at how they were treated there grows a pair and comes clean on how they operate. I thought the former Associate AD that was demoted would be the guy, but maybe they paid him off too.

Sad but true

So I had to go to Tuscaloosa Saturday afternoon for an event.  I was at a new ATT store that was having a grand opening.  Now I was doing a little bit of work as a vendor as the grand opening was set to start right after the end of the bammer national championship celebration.  Well I'm talking to some of the customers and one ladies I spoke with works at Belk across the street.  She said she didn't want to go back to work as Rent richardson was signing autographs for $35 with old Tom Albetar at his store.  She said thousands of people were swarming his store.  This woman then proceeds to tell me about how the players have been told by Satan to no longer associate with him over the shady dealings surround Tom.  She assumed I was a bama fan as I kept my mouth shut being in turd town for work and feeling really out of place during their redneck celebration.  Anyways, the lady goes on to tell me that Tom came into the mall a day or two after the national championship with Trent to buy him a $300 Michael Kors watch.  I said well if he's no longer a player then that probably isn't a big deal.  She said "no it's not a big deal.  It's a big deal when he comes in with numerous players that are still on the team so that they can point out what they want."  She then told me that he showed up later that day, 5 minutes before Belk closed (by himself this time so nobody can point fingers) and purchased these $300 watches.  She didn't say how many players he bought goods for.  She then went on to tell me that one of her associates or bosses told her not to tell anyone.  She turned to me and said "I told her it wasn't a big deal if I told anyone.  It's not like the crazy Alabama fans are going to turn in their own program."  I kind of laughed it off.  She responded "well I'm telling you now but I don't care".  It was a very strange conversation.  She assumed since I was helping to work the event that I was a bama fan and lived locally.  I'm not shocked this is going on by anymeans (this is bammer) but I'm a little surprised this garbage continues to happen and nobody will speak up or do anything about it.

War Eagle.

They will get busted eventually...but not while Saint Nick is there. The day we find out Nick is out..that's when you know the hammer is coming. By the way man, i'm definitely going to Atlanta for the Clemson game. 

War Eagle.

They will get busted eventually...but not while Saint Nick is there. The day we find out Nick is out..that's when you know the hammer is coming. By the way man, i'm definitely going to Atlanta for the Clemson game. 

I think AJ and myself will be going as well.  My brother lives in Atlanta so it should be a cheap trip.

Sad but true

If there is dirt there why not get C Grant to bring it to the forefront.  He was there and should have plenty of the required info to nail them.

Sad but true

If there is dirt there why not get C Grant to bring it to the forefront.  He was there and should have plenty of the required info to nail them.

Or, maybe Bama is just so great, that athletes dream of one day wearing the crimson and white. And they really don't have to cheat because the U of A recruits itself because of its glory.

Sad but true

That could potentially end his college career.  Alot to ask of a kid who still has something to prove.  Not to mention the last guy to rat out Bama is now dead from tripping up his stairs while eating a salad after which he proceeded to splatter blood in almost every room of his house before winding up dead naked in his upstairs bedroom. 

Nevermind, that was purely an accident  ;)

Sad but true

That could potentially end his college career.  Alot to ask of a kid who still has something to prove.  Not to mention the last guy to rat out Bama is now dead from tripping up his stairs while eating a salad after which he proceeded to splatter blood in almost every room of his house before winding up dead naked in his upstairs bedroom. 

Nevermind, that was purely an accident  ;)

That's not how you're supposed to eat a salad?

Sad but true

That would be too easy to get them nailed.  More blackhelicopter's are needed.

Archived