THE ASYLUM

bigbird

I imagine you have quite a row to hoe after missing last week. How is the sis?

She is having a pretty hard time.  Their anniversary is this Friday.  That's gonna be a rough day.  She can't even go back to work to get away because they worked out of the same office.  She'll get better but it will take time.  Thanks for asking. 

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Printed somewhere on my body in big, bold letters that only mosquitos can read are the words ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET.  I'm going to buy stock with OFF! just as soon as I scratch this itch.

Printed somewhere on my body in big, bold letters that only mosquitos can read are the words ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET.  I'm going to by stock with OFF! just as soon as I scratch this itch.

Family site, watch it!!  ;D

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Printed somewhere on my body in big, bold letters that only mosquitos can read are the words ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET.  I'm going to by stock with OFF! just as soon as I scratch this itch.

Family site, watch it!!  ;D

I'd rather scratch it and your Mannilow records!  :tease:

I have the same genetic disorder; people don’t need OFF with me around.  :banghead: How's it been going? What do you think of the new school calendar?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have yet to look at it.  I'm horrible, I know.  We've had two weddings, both out of town, my grandmother's 90th bday party(also out of town) graduation and the kiddo's bday all this month.  I have to get ready to teach music for VBS next week.  I'm just looking forward to a day when I can catch my breath.  ;D

Printed somewhere on my body in big, bold letters that only mosquitos can read are the words ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET.  I'm going to buy stock with OFF! just as soon as I scratch this itch.

Eat more tomatoes.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Eat more tomatoes.

Are you serious? I could do that!  I've got some homemade salsa in the fridge now!

Well heck then I'll add the tom's, garlic, basil and a dash of oregano and I'll make us some pasta :dunno:

I'm hungry and sleepy. We worked until 3am and then got up at 6 to get people to the airport :banghead:

I'm headed for a nap soon. :happydance:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have half a Hello Kitty birthday cake and some chips and salsa.

The boys headed off somewhere?

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I have been with the Chief for 22 years now, married 15 of those years and have given birth to his two children.  Why is it that his aunt calls me by his ex-wife's name today?

I have been with the Chief for 22 years now, married 15 of those years and have given birth to his two children.  Why is it that his aunt calls me by his ex-wife's name today?

A. A family tradition? ;)

B. A death wish?

C. Bad memory? Is she aged?

Mr. T left yesterday with "the stuff' and will be there when they get there, only gone for a few days so it was more economical to do it this way.

Scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and coffee. I love her. Night,night :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

A. A family tradition? ;)

B. A death wish?

C. Bad memory? Is she aged?

Mr. T left yesterday with "the stuff' and will be there when they get there, only gone for a few days so it was more economical to do it this way.

Scrambled eggs, toast, bacon and coffee. I love her. Night,night :laugh:

The answer is yes.

What's not to love, right?  Sweet dreams.

Good.  My sister is still struggling and probably will for a while.  Thanks for asking.  Are you better now?