THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Somebody failed to do their homework on that one. They should have just made a Cam doll. They definitely stuck him with a few pins.  Too bad they didn't dip them in kryptonite first.

If idiots were airplanes then ESPN would be an airport.   :rolleyes:

Let’s see since 1998 there have been 5 different Champions from the SEC, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Tennessee and cough, choke, cough……and bammer.  So............. :rolleyes:

Georgia must have won out when I was in that coma.  Wait. . . .I've never been in a coma. #morons

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I'd say they made lots of somebody's mad.  Me included.  >:(  I've already sent them a nasty letter.

Somebody failed to do their homework on that one. They should have just made a Cam doll. They definitely stuck him with a few pins.  Too bad they didn't dip them in kryptonite first.

If idiots were airplanes then ESPN would be an airport.   :rolleyes:

Let’s see since 1998 there have been 5 different Champions from the SEC, Auburn, Florida, LSU, Tennessee and cough, choke, cough……and bammer.  So............. :rolleyes:

Georgia must have won out when I was in that coma.  Wait. . . .I've never been in a coma. #morons

You would have to go back to the year I graduated high school, 1980; before that  :dunno:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Go right ahead and grip about satt/cable companies.  I'm with you.

I thought the boys already left.  Tell them to be careful.

Alright kids gotta do some actual work, ship kids out, ship kid in........... :rolleyes: Back soon. ;D

Later, take care.

Ya know Eff, he says he has a real job but he’s always on here talking with us,  :-\ oh wait a minute.  :-[    :laugh:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Housework?  I lay in bed and wonder why I can't go back to sleep. Or is it lie?  I can't keep those two straight.

Boys left yesterday, one is riding back with T this morning. Orig from Orlando, different kid, he had vocal chord surg several months ago and is much further along in recovery now. Lotta changes coming his way and he has to figure out how to deal with em. He was doing the mainstream country thing and that isn't going to work. Several folks including him decided it was time for a change. So change we will..... :laugh:

BTW, I work but NEVER said it was a job. Most of the time it is a lot of fun.  :tease:

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I get those alot  :laugh:

I'm thinking of having one of those OCD parties where you invite alot of OCD people over to your house. Surely one of them will be bothered enough by the appearance of my house to clean it.

I get those alot  :laugh:

I'm thinking of having one of those OCD parties where you invite alot of OCD people over to your house. Surely one of them will be bothered enough by the appearance of my house to clean it.

I might be able to help with that, L worked L&D with one; she would throw your coffee away as soon as you would put it down.  :laugh: