THE ASYLUM

bigbird

A beautiful day in Dixie and all is right with the world.

Chevy announced it will reacivate the name plate and and a new Sting Ray will roll in 2014.

Ought to look AUsome in Navy with Orange pin stripes.

I can now add that to my bucket list of things that I'll never do / own.

Could be interesting, it is surely cold and wet. Effie's area has some icy bridges and Winston county seems to really be freezing over. Snow good, ice bad. Just be careful and all skating around the mountains, lol.

Yeldon, Peaches er Calloway, the little crap heads just don't bother me anymore until they sign in Feb. Much ado about children who can't decide whether to put on Nike or UA socks. I'm good, next. Hard to lose what you never had.

Gee wonder where he goes? Rhetorical question.

As it turns out, the coaches appeared to call his bluff today. Works for me, no BS, boys, yes or no. Get on this train or get under it. Tired to death of the "superstar" 18 year olds who act 12. I would kick one of my boys in the rear end if they acted like these little twerps do. Enjoy kicking that arse too.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As it turns out, the coaches appeared to call his bluff today. Works for me, no BS, boys, yes or no. Get on this train or get under it. Tired to death of the "superstar" 18 year olds who act 12. I would kick one of my boys in the rear end if they acted like these little twerps do. Enjoy kicking that arse too.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't post this in the recruiting threads but we all need to remember between RG, DC and TH all recruiting coor. from their respective schools have been around the block a few times. We do not need to be jerked around until signing day. Either %^$# or get off the pot

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't post this in the recruiting threads but we all need to remember between RG, DC and TH all recruiting coor. from their respective schools have been around the block a few times. We do not need to be jerked around until signing day. Either %^$# or get off the pot

I no longer post in the recruiting threads or damn near anywhere else for that matter, lol. HOWEVER, I really like the attitude and the exp the new staff seems to carry around and god knows it is really new around here. No more rollovers it appears. Dig it.