THE ASYLUM

bigbird

Just tie them together or something. I can't bear the thought of you hungover hopping around on one foot....again......

Don't oversell my skills, the hopping took a little while that morning. Closing nights are dangerous. I'm prepared, ceramically speaking.

It is fun sometimes, it is sorta like the dart throw at a county fair. Sport.

I've got to leave you, things to do. See you guys soon. Everybody be good, careful and happy.

Alvin Lee passed away today, excellent blues guitarist. Check out, "I'm Going Home". More folks will probably know this song though.

Thanks never had attempted to learn that till today (surprisingly easy) .... an another for Alvin ===> My Guitar Gently Weeps

Well don't really do such in public... but around a campfire, living room, or porch with friends. Mostly rhythm for real musicians to play leads.

As for "I'd Love to Change the World", it was surprising something that most people could remember/handle without much effort. Unlike the other Alvin Lee that I looked into.

Harry Chapin. Good morning, lol.

died way way to young. I got my Dad hooked on Harry while we were working the fields on our farm. Dad was great about having radios on all our tractors. Another one Dad liked was this. I know its corny but it meant alot to us. Most people thought this was written for an old girlfriend. David wrote for his Dad. Still brings a tear to my eye.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

Good morning beautiful people!

Losing an hour of sleep because the time changes and having to go out in the rain without an ark, yep it's Monday! Rise and shine babies!

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I just went outside and told it to go to Kansas, but it's not moving. LOL.

Barn, I finished the John Corey series last night. I found a Kindle single by DeMille with John Corey and got it last night. Since I enjoyed your recommendation so well I thought I'd ask you for another. Any Demille books besides JC series you like? Perhaps another author?

Up Country was my favorite book by Demille. The Camel Club series by David Baldacci is pretty good, but gets a little watered down the last few.

The first two are the best, IMO.

The Camel Club

The Collectors

Stone Cold

Devine Justice

Hell's Corner (haven't read this one)

He has other good books also. Some of the better ones.

Last Man Standing

Total Control

Absolute Power

Hope this helps.