FAMU game on the net tonight

Check AU HD site.http://apps.ohlulz.com/ncaa/?lulz=rtmp://cp98724.live.edgefcs.net:1935/live&id=auburn_m-basebl@31508

Score 7-0  should be an easy win that will not help us.  Too bad....but chance for some kids to play and fatten up their stats too.

OK...that's it.  11-3 for AU. 

maybe it is just me ... (i watched about half of the game on the net) ... but was this the most disappointing 8 run win that you can think of.  jumped all over an overmatched pitcher in the first ... just like auburn is supposed to, then seemed to mail it in after that ... thoughts?

for a team on the outside of the regionals and looking in, only a few games left in the season ... intensity seemed a little lower than i wish.  i admit baseball is hard for me ... i always like more emotion in sports and baseball is a little more even keeled than i wish it was.

You are generally right about baseball...once a game seems out of reach ,the tension drops and it's a matter of just finishing the game for both teams....especially when there is no rivarly involved.

As for AU, I expect it was hard to get excited about a 7-45 team..  I read yesterday that no matter how bad we beat FAMU our RPI was going down so this game didn't mean much. 

You are generally right about baseball...once a game seems out of reach ,the tension drops and it's a matter of just finishing the game for both teams....especially when there is no rivarly involved.

As for AU, I expect it was hard to get excited about a 7-45 team..   I read yesterday that no matter how bad we beat FAMU our RPI was going down so this game didn't mean much. 

I don't know because football feels the same way once a big lead like 45-7 is reached

Archived