Florida at Auburn Game 2

Well, we're already down 4-0. Wait, check that, as I'm typing, Zunino goes yard and it's 5-0 Florida, Top 3. Our starting pitching is getting pounded again. Koger has already been pulled.

In the bottom of the 2nd, Glevenyak made the 3rd out of the inning by stealing second and wait for it.......did NOT slide. Unbelievable!

The good news is Coach P. immediately yanked his butt out of the game and replaced him with Mitchell Self.

Well darn....I go out for a nice early dinner with the missus and come back to a 7-1 deficit....you guys could not keep Fla under control for just three innings?      This is not good. :(

Well, we're already down 4-0. Wait, check that, as I'm typing, Zunino goes yard and it's 5-0 Florida, Top 3. Our starting pitching is getting pounded again. Koger has already been pulled.

In the bottom of the 2nd, Glevenyak made the 3rd out of the inning by stealing second and wait for it.......did NOT slide. Unbelievable!

The good news is Coach P. immediately yanked his butt out of the game and replaced him with Mitchell Self.

Something is not right within this team. Coach P needs to get control of it again or it can really get ugly.

Well darn....I go out for a nice early dinner with the missus and come back to a 7-1 deficit....you guys could not keep Fla under control for just three innings?      This is not good. :(

:laugh:

Nobody is going to keep FL under control for long. They are just way too good.

Five hits in two games.....UF is good OK but they don't have a MLB staff pitching for them.  Florida has lost nearly a dozen games this season so they can be had....but AU just playing like a demoralized team now.

Removing the orange and blue glasses, is there anybody here that seriously thinks we deserve a regional bid? (this question is somewhat rhetorical)

Removing the orange and blue glasses, is there anybody here that seriously thinks we deserve a regional bid? (this question is somewhat rhetorical)

I think most are just hoping we get into the tourney. A regional bid is at the bottom of the list right now IMO.

I think most are just hoping we get into the tourney. A regional bid is at the bottom of the list right now IMO.

Huh? We're already in the SEC tourney (which isn't saying much) regardless of this wknd.

Some weekends we do deserve a bid, now can I put my glasses back on?

Sorry, but I laughed at this post. Is this a serious answer? Some weekends? You can't show up for 1/3 of the conference schedule and then end the season. There are 30 games in conference play, not 10. Winning 6 out of 9 games doesn't mean crap when you get swept four times.

Huh? We're already in the SEC tourney (which isn't saying much) regardless of this wknd.

The real tourney, not the league tourney.

Archived