Hope you enjoy.....

Thanks. I'm going to watch it now. Giving me something to check out while I'm cooking.

Thank You Snd... I broke up w a girlfriend a day after this game and haven't seen it since it aired.

I was  :banghead: trying to find something to watch tonight... ^5 :thumbsup:

:wareagle:

Haha, I just watched Auburn snatch a game away from UGA in '05 on CSS. It was wonderful! My daughter was in love with Tre Smith and at the end of the game, he tossed his nasty, sweaty wrist band into the crowd and she caught it. It's still in her room somewhere...

Auburn @ UT '04, in its entirety on Youtube. Here is the link to the 1st half. I will post the 2nd half once it finishes uploading...

1st half..

:we:

LOVE IT! Thank you sir!

I was sitting in YY(nosebleed) at the end where Rosegreen picked it off in the endzone(he had 4 or 5 picks this game). Met Cadillac and Ronnie Brown that night too. Awesome night.

Thanks! Can't wait to watch it. the Tiger walk before the game was unbelievable. I've always enjoyed the rivalry with Tennessee.

Sure don't man. However, I am thinking about uploading either the '04 thUGA game or the '06 Corndog game. I'd be open to suggestions. My stash runs from '02 Iron bowl to 2010. Sans a few games.

May want to put regular season in your youtube video title since we played them 2 times that season.

Thanks. Do you have access to the ADay game?

It's on you tube.

Just highlights not the full game. unless you found it somewhere?

Thanks. Do you have access to the ADay game?

It's on you tube.

Just highlights not the full game. unless you found it somewhere?

I could have sworn I did the other day but I only see highlihjts now too.

Thank You Snd... I broke up w a girlfriend a day after this game and haven't seen it since it aired.

Wow, I got dumped the day of the AU vs. UT game in '08. Got the call in the middle of the game...it was the week after the vaunted 3-2 MS State beatdown; I think Kodi Burns completed a 4th down pass from inside our 10 yard line for a 1st down to preserve the victory.  What's up with these AU/UT game breakups :dunno:???

Wow, I got dumped the day of the AU vs. UT game in '08. Got the call in the middle of the game...it was the week after the vaunted 3-2 MS State beatdown; I think Kodi Burns completed a 4th down pass from inside our 10 yard line for a 1st down to preserve the victory.  What's up with these AU/UT game breakups :dunno:???

It's that god awful UT burnt orange girls hate that color :dunno:

It's that god awful UT burnt orange girls hate that color :dunno:

Someone was being a Debbie Downer that weekend & I was so ecstatic, I traded in for another model  :D

hate to hear that addikt, though i'm not sure which is worse... a breakup or witnessing that dismal 3-2 game!

Archived