Opelika-Auburn News

AuburnGrad97

Ok, when did the change to this site happen? I would occaisionally visit this site for non-biased Auburn articles. I clicked on the article about KF winning the starting QB role, and got a message saying I had reached my allotted "8 premium articles for the month", and to continue, I needed to subscribe for $13.95 a month!!! When did this happen? I understand that newspapers have been hurting the last decade or so, with the internet taking over, but this is pretty ridiculous.

Sorry, just had to vent a little bit.

War Eagle!

Ok, when did the change to this site happen? I would occaisionally visit this site for non-biased Auburn articles. I clicked on the article about KF winning the starting QB role, and got a message saying I had reached my allotted "8 premium articles for the month", and to continue, I needed to subscribe for $13.95 a month!!! When did this happen? I understand that newspapers have been hurting the last decade or so, with the internet taking over, but this is pretty ridiculous.

Sorry, just had to vent a little bit.

War Eagle!

Back in the spring.

You can always come here for free. :)

This is my main source for all things AU! I just got tired of al.com, so I have added it to the list of ESPN, WJOX and the AJC (I live in GA), as news sources that I avoid like herpes!!! I will watch games on ESPN during the season, but nothing else. Haven't seen sportscenter in about 2 1/2 years, and can say I honestly don't miss it. I got tired of all the anti-AU segments during our perfect season, and also all of the love for the bammers. My life has been much happier since cutting these things out of it. Always liked reading the articles on Opelika-Auburn News, though. Could mostly count on them being well-written, without the bammer-bias.

Archived