ESPN Game Day

ECEstudentUA

I just turned over from ND vs Navy to hear the AU/CU review and noticed a bama fan holding a Roll Damn Tide sign. It makes me angry that they continue to steal traditions from Auburn. I didn't think it was possible to dislike the updykes more but I actually do.

Who is the blonde? She might be more attractive than Erin Andrews.

Also, who else is fired up that its finally football season?

Samantha Steele

Did you see the sign that said Bama 1 Tree 0?

I just uploaded the pic to my gallery on here......I am trying to figure out how to link them....if anyone can help

Gumps winning friends and influencing people in Dallas. I bet the Dallas locals will be glad to see them gone.

I dropped in to b*&^) about the signs as well. If I were at gameday today, you guys would have a thread devoted to figuring out why some guy had a sign stuck up his as$ and countless pages in it trying to figure out how it happened.

Samantha Steele is a great sideline reporter and Game Day hostess!! :cool::hearts:

erinnsteele.jpg

Erin is still my first draft pick... but I would still go Christian Grey on Steele.

yep, I went 50 shades on you kids...

I dropped in to b*&^) about the signs as well. If I were at gameday today, you guys would have a thread devoted to figuring out why some guy had a sign stuck up his as$ and countless pages in it trying to figure out how it happened.

I'd be right there with you AUpocalypse. I am not a violent guy but some people just need a good butt-whoopin'

You all do realize that's really not how it works!

Yes, I do. I know there is no cause and effect relationship between the two. There is no real correlation.

If Lou Holtz picks us though, we are doomed.

Well, he didn't put on Aubie's head, so maybe that's a good thing...he also picked the Turds and put on the giant Turd head.

He will never put on an Aubie head. There is only a select group that can do that and they have to go through some things... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Did you see the sign that said Bama 1 Tree 0?

Yes and the one tooth bam bam that made one that said,

" Urben (sic) Cried"

" Cam Lied"

" Trees Died"

" LSU Tried"

" Roll Tide"

nobody ever said bam bams were classy

Archived