Interesting quote from Lutz...

AuburnGrad97

guys. quit feeding this troll. He's only here to cause trouble and argue. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

Check the time of the post of mine he responded to. Have been ignoring him for a while. The problem is, not everyone knows to do so. So he is receiving intermittent reinforcement for his behavior.

The only other way to explain his STILL being here is that he is AU-obsessed (i.e., a bammer).

Both are likely true.

guys. quit feeding this troll. He's only here to cause trouble and argue. Ignore him and hopefully he'll go away.

Check the time of the post of mine he responded to. Have been ignoring him for a while. The problem is, not everyone knows to do so. So he is receiving intermittent reinforcement for his behavior.

The only other way to explain his STILL being here is that he is AU-obsessed (i.e., a bammer).

Both are likely true.

I think my "observation" thread also demonstrated that Evil is nothing more than a troll but claims he "only wants to talk about football", LOL.

I have a feeling certain seniors may be the ones being called out, like Darren Bates or even T'sharven Bell

Tbell was trying to get the team up in the second half and Chizik specifically mentioned him as having more PT due to his play...

Seriously, I'm not here to cause trouble. I wouldn't be open about my intentions if I were.

Since I have been here, I have received nothing but hostile responses from about half of the posters because I'm not an "Auburn man".

Are you guys so incredibly insecure about your team that you cannot discuss anything and have absolutely no dissent among the fans?

Why have a message board if you don't want to discuss the team? If the team plays badly, is it not ok to say so?

With the exception of IronMan70 claiming to be psychic, every post I have made has been about Auburn football and at no time have I ever said anything that was meant to be derogatory or inflammatory.

You guys are seeing more than what is actually here because I am not an Auburn fan and you expect that anyone who isn't an Auburn fan to be working in the vast conspiracy to take down the university. I'm really not, but I also won't lie to a bunch of sunshine pumpers that want to stick their heads in the sand.

I want to discuss things that Auburn needs to do to improve their football team.

Unless you think they are perfect and on their way to another national championship season this year, I think it would behoove you to take part in the discussion instead of making accusations against me that do nothing but distract from the topic at hand.

I don't think rocker leaving means anything, he got a move up in the world. Roof I feel like he was probably told out of respect go get another job so we don't have to fire you. As far as Gus I don't know what happened he did return to Arkansas so you could always argue that it was about roots and moving home, he wouldn't be the first successful person to move home and work a good but lesser job. But if you are going to look forgo thing to say maybe thee is discord in the staff Gus would be the only thing I'd say you could use to support that and that is simply because he could have been the head coach of about ten big programs and he took a smaller one at what did seem like the last minute.

IMHO Lutz has the demeanor, leadership, drive, love of Auburn, smarts and intangibles to be a terrific AU football coach when his (hopefully long) playing career is over. I'd like to see him on our sidelines with a headset some time down the road. War Eagle Phillip!

IMHO Lutz has the demeanor, leadership, drive, love of Auburn, smarts and intangibles to be a terrific AU football coach when his (hopefully long) playing career is over. I'd like to see him on our sidelines with a headset some time down the road. War Eagle Phillip!

The problem is, if he has to be a "coach" now then we've got big problems on the sideline.

More than a few COACHES need to be "called out".

Everything I saw that was wrong Saturday can be chalked up to POOR coaching.

I have a feeling certain seniors may be the ones being called out, like Darren Bates or even T'sharven Bell

You call out players by name because you have a "feeling?" Wow.

Seriously, I'm not here to cause trouble. I wouldn't be open about my intentions if I were.

Since I have been here, I have received nothing but hostile responses from about half of the posters because I'm not an "Auburn man".

Are you guys so incredibly insecure about your team that you cannot discuss anything and have absolutely no dissent among the fans?

Why have a message board if you don't want to discuss the team? If the team plays badly, is it not ok to say so?

With the exception of IronMan70 claiming to be psychic, every post I have made has been about Auburn football and at no time have I ever said anything that was meant to be derogatory or inflammatory.

You guys are seeing more than what is actually here because I am not an Auburn fan and you expect that anyone who isn't an Auburn fan to be working in the vast conspiracy to take down the university. I'm really not, but I also won't lie to a bunch of sunshine pumpers that want to stick their heads in the sand.

I want to discuss things that Auburn needs to do to improve their football team.

Unless you think they are perfect and on their way to another national championship season this year, I think it would behoove you to take part in the discussion instead of making accusations against me that do nothing but distract from the topic at hand.

I honestly don't think you're here to just stir up trouble, but I do wonder what your intentions are? I guess there are people out there that really do love all college football enough to go onto another team's board to discuss that team, but I don't really understand why as it is quite time consuming.

Also, just curious since you are well aware of our team affiliation on here, what is yours? You consistently identify yourself as a rival team's fan, but I haven't seen you post which team (you may have already, I just haven't seen it).

Thanks

Archived