My comments on some of the players from the pep rally

benjazz

Just a few observations on the team. They seem to like each other. THEY were excited. Big crowd yelling their names and stuff. Barbee is a GREAT speaker. Could make a bunch on the Motivational speaker circuit. About some of the players.

Price - Looks much older than he is. Does not look overweight as we had heard.

Granger - Give the boy some biscuits. He does need to seriously gain weight. He is NOT the 215 it says in the program. Much more likely 185 or so. VERY long arms though. With his arms up he has the same reach as Dixon

Greene - Looks like a player. Seemed to be well cut and is every bit of 6'3"

S. Johnson Looks like old Portland Trailblazer Maurice Lucas in the face.

Harrell - HUGE hands. Ball looks like a softball in his hand I suppose.

Adamu - Intimidating looking dude. I wouldn't want to drive the lane against him. His build is like former Auburn Forward Mike Mitchell. Kind of in between a 3 and a 4. Could probably play both although I'm sure he will be a 4 here.

Anyhow. Those are my thoughts for what they are worth. WDE!!!

I heard Barbee on API coming back from an out of state meeting. He is very well spoken and genuinely excited saying for the first time they are now two deep.

This could be the salve that soothes the fan base this year.

BTW, Tim Hudson did an equal job discussing his dedication to Auburn and supporting a top tiered athletic department. The facilities are almost in place. Support of this type bodes well for Mudville . . .

Will Harrell be eligible after in January like Noel was last year? Or does he have to sit out this whole season?

I believe he has to sit the whole season.

Harrell is the best shooter on the team. He DOES NOT miss! Frankie told me that having himself and harrell on the court together could very easily push them to the big dance.... And he was bragging about harrell much more than himself with that comment.

Harrell is the best shooter on the team. He DOES NOT miss! Frankie told me that having himself and harrell on the court together could very easily push them to the big dance.... And he was bragging about harrell much more than himself with that comment.

Well regretfully Sullivan would have to redshirt because he's a senior if he wants to be on the court with Harrell in a game.

Archived