New Phillip Marshall article regard HC

Wrights_Mill_Road

omg, prepare to be depressed

my buddy sent it to me, and i don't know if it is a pay article, so i will paraphrase.

goguesaid jacobs will remaind AD, jackson will be reassigned to someplace else and that gogue is look at louisville offensive coordinator shawn watson.

i am getting heartburn reading this.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is all over the board....and everywhere else it appears.

I smell smoke...oh wait, it's actually a smoke screen.

Yes, the comedy of Dr. Gouge discussing reassignments and possible hires before forming a committee to oversee the process is certainly comical. The man's personality and standard operating procedure should really be considered before going to print with such stuff.

Why have we become so fragile?

Yes, the comedy of Dr. Gouge discussing reassignments and possible hires before forming a committee to oversee the process is certainly comical. The man's personality and standard operating procedure should really be considered before going to print with such stuff.

Exactly, but the internet is the TRUTH!!!!

please tell me something good stat. not actual stats, but something pertaining as to who our next HC is going to be. well, in that case, you can use stats.

Don't read into everything you see and hear and consider what stories are breaking...

1) Practice reopens to Talon Society and Chizik is scorned for an act of desperation by Internet fans. Question is, did Chizik actually make that decision?

2) Jacobs was supporting Chizik but in the last few weeks we are hearing separation and the possibility of Jacobs remaining on.

3) The story regarding the security firm is released yet this was known by the players, family of players since August. Why is the story being leaked now and who received the initial blame?

4) PM's story has holes in it. Some will suggest it's a canary story in an attempt to find a leak. I guess that is possible but I think's it's more because I doubt PM would find the rumored HFC as being accurate. Really? The current OC at Louisville with a 11-22 record? Added to the mix is President Gouge likes this choice. Really? This would not be within the norm for Gouge to hand pick a guy. This tells me that someone wanted this story out but the real question is why?

Would the fan base be happy with Chizik being canned, Jacobs remaining AD and Jackson being reassigned? Probably not, which is why some stories within the media are now coming out. This is why I suggest for fans not to overreact to every story, tweet and content you read on the Internet. If you do, you might be buying into someone's agenda.

War Eagle and support the team!

After this season of miserable failures, I can only hope it's a smoke screen.

I agree. But it is a damn weak smoke screen. A good smoke screen would be floating the name of Charlie Strong out there while in reality courting Bob Stoops or even Jimbo Fisher.

wde

please tell me something good stat. not actual stats, but something pertaining as to who our next HC is going to be. well, in that case, you can use stats.

Don't read into everything you see and hear and consider what stories are breaking...

1) Practice reopens to Talon Society and Chizik is scorned for an act of desperation by Internet fans. Question is, did Chizik actually make that decision?

2) Jacobs was supporting Chizik but in the last few weeks we are hearing separation and the possibility of Jacobs remaining on.

3) The story regarding the security firm is released yet this was known by the players, family of players since August. Why is the story being leaked now and who received the initial blame?

4) PM's story has holes in it. Some will suggest it's a canary story in an attempt to find a leak. I guess that is possible but I think's it's more because I doubt PM would find the rumored HFC as being accurate. Really? The current OC at Louisville with a 11-22 record? Added to the mix is President Gouge likes this choice. Really? This would not be within the norm for Gouge to hand pick a guy. This tells me that someone wanted this story out but the real question is why?

Would the fan base be happy with Chizik being canned, Jacobs remaining AD and Jackson being reassigned? Probably not, which is why some stories within the media are now coming out. This is why I suggest for fans not to overreact to every story, tweet and content you read on the Internet. If you do, you might be buying into someone's agenda.

War Eagle and support the team!

Who do you believe is orchestrating this media "blitz"? What's the agenda?

You know a-lot morre than me, so I sure hope you are correct.

There are several 4 and 5 star recruits out there for a smoke screen. I mean is there a need for a smoke screen?

Talk to us Stat,....... please!

Misdirection!!! Look over here.......while what is really going on is over there.

Like Colorado did during the election......LOL

No Co

Misdirection!!! Look over here.......while what is really going on is over there.

Like Colorado did during the election......LOL

So the state of Washington didn't? All they are doing is realizing that herb is waaaaaay below alcohol on the problem scale. So if drunks can be happy why not a few stoners.

There is no need to rush. The PM story and timing is a whirlwind story leaked by an outsider. Has a review happened at the end of the season as Gouge said? Too much of a recruiting fleece the week of the Georgia game. Why leak or hint at such a time? Doesn't pass the smell test. Edgy people waiting to jump on any hint of a story. It is the slow burn of negative news in fandom. A trolling story to see if it can get .legs of its own.

Does anyone really take any of this seriously?

Folks read a few unfounded rumors and immediately berate everyone associated with the University with ZERO facts to back them up.

All the chicken littles in the state must have found a home on this board.

Archived