Who does Tennessee hire?

EagleReedle

It's hard to say, considering 3 good programs (if Chizik gets fired) and one bad program in the SEC will all be looking for the "best hire". The competition for coaches could get fierce.

I don't know who, but I doubt it will be someone off the top of their list.

I agree and if it is fair to assume that it may be someone who is not on the top of their list that perhaps Gus Malzahn in a strange twist of fate could end up in Knoxville? Is that a crazy thought? They have great offensive talent.

top vote getters on govol.com online poll are

Gruden 52%

Bob Stoops 11%

Gary Patterson 8%

Jimbo Fisher 6%

Al Golden 3%

others 16%

Other names I have heard here are Tommy Tuberville, Charlie Strong, Bobby Petrino, Kirby Smart.

Tennessee also yesterday announced that the Athletic Department is no longer gonna donate 6 million a year to the school at least for the next 3 years. Hear are working on a huge offer for Gruden

Kirby Smart...their defense is turrible.

That is what I have been hearing, Vols AD Hart is an Ex-bammer and still loves all things bammer. However, this is not Kirby's decision this is Saban's decision. I don't think that Saban will let him leave. Some bama gumpdykes have said that Smart will replace Saban when he leaves in 20 years.

Gruden. 8 years/$50 million. Saturday.

Prof. Plum, in the Study, with the candlestick.

Colonel Mustard, in the Conservatory with the revolver.

Mrs. White, in the Library, with the rope.

Archived