Predict IB score

cason

AU 17 uat 16...In honor of the 40th anniversary of PUNT BAMA PUNT....

Hey 17! MrAUTigers2U says hello also. Great to see you here!!!! War Eagle!!!!!

YOU too....And Kick'em in the Butt Big Blue

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Alabama scores over 50. I think we score two field goals.

I have never thought of an AU/UA game where there was absolutely no chance for us to win much less be competitive.

45-3 bama, but:

TJ the backstabber yeldon done for career with hurt knee, mcarron hurts wrist before Atlanta, Barrett jones hurts his back and during a play Angelo blackson and Whitaker throw themselves into saban on sideline, saban carted off as Verne cries over the tragic accident. After all of our fans leave, extreme cold front comes in and makes bammers in stand miserable

Laughing at yall that have us scoring. How in the world do yall expect us to score? Did we even cross the 50 against Georgia?

Auburn- 0

Gumps- 45

-I predicted we wouldnt score a TD against Georgia and I'll predict that we don't score at all against Alabama. Im sleeping soundly.

Bump because its nearly realistic.

Laughing at yall that have us scoring. How in the world do yall expect us to score? Did we even cross the 50 against Georgia?

Auburn- 0

Gumps- 45

-I predicted we wouldnt score a TD against Georgia and I'll predict that we don't score at all against Alabama. Im sleeping soundly.

Bump because its nearly realistic.

You think everyone who predicted we would score should be banned?

Go bump yourself again. Try using your imagination. If you focus too much on reality, it may not work for you. ;)

Archived